VR Shared YouTube Channel for Further Promotion

Gamesolc

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys, It's Games,
What If we had 10 people that could upload videos to a Single YouTube Channel without giving out passwords or anything. We could add each other as Managers if we are a Freedom! Member and we could all promote that one channel and upload videos to it. That would introduce Massive Growth. Tell me what you guys think. And when you leave the Freedom! Family, You are removed as a Manager......

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey Guys, It's Games,
What If we had 10 people that could upload videos to a Single YouTube Channel without giving out passwords or anything. We could add each other as Managers if we are a Freedom! Member and we could all promote that one channel and upload videos to it. That would introduce Massive Growth. Tell me what you guys think. And when you leave the Freedom! Family, You are removed as a Manager......
I like the idea overall, but it may be harder to keep getting consistent views and good feedback if you don't have a target audience. Growth and viewer retention need to go hand in hand if you want the idea to become successful

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey Guys, It's Games,
I like the idea overall, but it may be harder to keep getting consistent views and good feedback if you don't have a target audience. Growth and viewer retention need to go hand in hand if you want the idea to become successful

Gamesolc

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I see what you mean... I was just wondering....