Community Share Your Creations

Coolkid Caveman

Freedom! Member
I am posting others peoples creations that help more youtubers. I will be giving full credit to them. So if you wanna share your music, logos, templates, or whatever else helps the community comment below. I will have a link in the description for each creation. I will also give you a shoutout in the video. Tell the audience where to get your creations. Please do not try to abuse this too much. I will pick and choose different content. This post will constantly be updated. I have 800+ subscribers and this is supposed to help those just beginning youtube. You can email me at (SYC in the title in caps): [email protected]

Last edited:

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
I am posting others peoples creations that help more youtubers. I will be giving full credit to them. So if you wanna share your music, logos, templates, or whatever else helps the community comment below. I will have a link in the description for each creation. I will also give you a shoutout in the video. Tell the audience where to get your creations. Please do not try to abuse this too much. I will pick and choose different content. This post will constantly be updated. I have 800+ subscribers and this is supposed to help those just beginning youtube.
ok. will you be reacting or will you just be posting it