YouTube Shall I start using a camera

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
So guys, I do gaming videos but currently I don't use a camera. I watch other youtubers who use a camera and, of course, it does look better. I don't get many views and subs so I thought that if I get a camera, people mat like my content more. I was going to wait for a few more subs before getting a camera but I think it may help me now. What do all you guys think?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Personally I feel its really up to you, on certain content, such as horror games it may help having a camera to capture the realistic expression of terror, but if your doing normal gameplays of other games it may not help that much. You could always get one and try out a few videos, if it doesn't work out yet you can always go back to doing videos without, though if it helps you can then continue with it :)

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Personally I feel its really up to you, on certain content, such as horror games it may help having a camera to capture the realistic expression of terror, but if your doing normal gameplays of other games it may not help that much. You could always get one and try out a few videos, if it doesn't work out yet you can always go back to doing videos without, though if it helps you can then continue with it :)
Yh I guess, I just don't want to pay out for a camera if I won't help, but I don't know lol, I'm terrible with decisions.