LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hello!

So Middle Earth Shadow of War was just announced and I am very excited! I had no idea a sequel to Shadow of Mordor was even being considered let alone being realized in 6 months! I loved Shadow of Mordor when I played it. Just something about the sneaking around and assassinating orcs in the Lord of the Rings universe was very fun for me.
Is anyone else super excited for Shadow of War? Share you favorite parts of Shadow of Mordor!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I did notice they had announced Shadow of Mordor though I haven't seen any clips of it yet - though I do plan to watch the announcement trailer later. I also enjoyed Shadow of Mordor, even though I think they could have done more with the free roam and not had all the same sort of missions. Fingers crossed the sequel is better and develops on some things

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
I did notice they had announced Shadow of Mordor though I haven't seen any clips of it yet - though I do plan to watch the announcement trailer later. I also enjoyed Shadow of Mordor, even though I think they could have done more with the free roam and not had all the same sort of missions. Fingers crossed the sequel is better and develops on some things

I agree, hopefully they add some of the things the fans were asking for.

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Hello!

So Middle Earth Shadow of War was just announced and I am very excited! I had no idea a sequel to Shadow of Mordor was even being considered let alone being realized in 6 months! I loved Shadow of Mordor when I played it. Just something about the sneaking around and assassinating orcs in the Lord of the Rings universe was very fun for me.
Is anyone else super excited for Shadow of War? Share you favorite parts of Shadow of Mordor!
Im so excited for shadow of war my favourite part of shadow of mordor was the nemesis system and actually creating a rival when the same god damn orc keeps killing you but yes i hope shadow of war builds upon the great gameplay of shadow of mordor. And from the trailer maybe we will even get dragons, now that would be exciting