Gaming setting up a gaming YT crew[OPEN}

Bio PLayz

Rising User
Jan 1, 2017
YouTube
Bio_plays
hey.
i am bioplayz

after a while of doing youtube i havent really had many people to play with, make vieos with and make friends with over the youtube community, other then the agario community which i have quit.

so im setting up an perma youtube gaming crew with space for 4+ more people. i would like everyone who plays all from shooter games to horror style games and mostly every type of PC based game which is the platform most people record on within gaming videos.

some of the benefits with joining an gaming crew is that it helps you grow, because we will help eachother since we are in our own crew with shoutouts within descriptions, end of videos. etc. and you get to make friends amongst the youtube community incase the crew somehow split up in the end.

and i also want people that has the willing to edit hard and create great content twoards their youtube channel, and also work on thumbnail. and remember, just because you dont have photoshop doese not mean you cant create good thumbnails. some examples are picmonkey, gimp, etc.

i will llist up the games i play and would love to record on
- dead by daylight
- the forest
- PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS
- no more room in hell
- garrys mod
- friday the 13th(once it comes out)
- payday 2
- blackwake
- depth
- dead realm
- BIGFOOT
- paladins
- left 4 dead 2
// will add more to the list soon //

-

Bio PLayz

Rising User
Jan 1, 2017
YouTube
Bio_plays
I would love to play with you, have most of them aside from friday the 13th
yh sure man, just add me n skype, looking forward to be playing with ya!
I would like to play with you as well!
yo, thank you for replying. just add me on skype or give me your skype.
my skype: rakvarv[DOUBLEPOST=1494051891][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey i would love to join u . i have most of those games join my discord https://discord.gg/MSyaU56
yo. nice that you want to collab. just add me on skype. looking forward to be collabing with ya!
my skype: rakvarv[DOUBLEPOST=1494172705][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to play with you as well!
or you can feel free to add me on disscord as well or that one
BioPlays#7810

Last edited:

YakYak

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
im always interested in a collab....benefits everyone...

Bio PLayz

Rising User
Jan 1, 2017
YouTube
Bio_plays
BIO would you like to be part of our group on skype?
yh sure, you can add me to your skype group. just add myskype and i could do some collabs with ya guys.

im always interested in a collab....benefits everyone...
great! agreed! just add my skype or discord so we can keep in touch if you wanted to collab! :)

discord: BioPlays#7810

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
hey.
i am bioplayz

after a while of doing youtube i havent really had many people to play with, make vieos with and make friends with over the youtube community, other then the agario community which i have quit.

so im setting up an perma youtube gaming crew with space for 4+ more people. i would like everyone who plays all from shooter games to horror style games and mostly every type of PC based game which is the platform most people record on within gaming videos.

some of the benefits with joining an gaming crew is that it helps you grow, because we will help eachother since we are in our own crew with shoutouts within descriptions, end of videos. etc. and you get to make friends amongst the youtube community incase the crew somehow split up in the end.

and i also want people that has the willing to edit hard and create great content twoards their youtube channel, and also work on thumbnail. and remember, just because you dont have photoshop doese not mean you cant create good thumbnails. some examples are picmonkey, gimp, etc.

i will llist up the games i play and would love to record on
- dead by daylight
- the forest
- PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS
- no more room in hell
- garrys mod
- friday the 13th(once it comes out)
- payday 2
- blackwake
- depth
- dead realm
- BIGFOOT
- paladins
- left 4 dead 2
// will add more to the list soon //

-
Ill play with you, we can also play minecraft i have a account you can play on :) if ypu dont have one

ItsPineapplez

New User
May 14, 2017
YouTube
PineapplezYT
I would love to work with you dude! I just created my channel so I'm very very VERY small, however I am devoted and will work hard. I play PC
games mainly horror, comedy, and shooters. I spend a ton of time editing and making channel art and stuff. Hope we get to work together!
Thanks

May 14, 2017
Add me I can play Left 4 Dead 2, Paladins, Garrys mod and No More Room In Hell
Is there something I can add you on

Last edited: