Gaming Serious YouTuber Wanting to Grow With Other Serious YouTubers

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hey, everyone! My name is Mr. Inglorious! I am a gaming channel, and I do 2 videos a day, at 1pm and 5pm eastern time, I have not missed my upload schedule yet since I have begun and am very strict with the scheduling I have made. I play ANY game, just as long as I enjoy it. I currently sit at 73 subscribers and I am looking to grow with others on YouTube, take a look at my channel and let me know if you're interested. My only requirements are that:

17+ years of age
Have a decent mic
Be active on posting videos to your channel (at least 2-3 a week)
And please be at around my count

Also, I am willing to purchase any games to so that we can collab... For example... I don't have Dead by Daylight, but I will buy it if that is what we agree on.

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey, everyone! My name is Mr. Inglorious! I am a gaming channel, and I do 2 videos a day, at 1pm and 5pm eastern time, I have not missed my upload schedule yet since I have begun and am very strict with the scheduling I have made. I play ANY game, just as long as I enjoy it. I currently sit at 73 subscribers and I am looking to grow with others on YouTube, take a look at my channel and let me know if you're interested. My only requirements are that:

17+ years of age
Have a decent mic

Also, I am willing to purchase any games to so that we can collab... For example... I don't have Dead by Daylight, but I will buy it if that is what we agree on.
What console

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy. I would be interrested in collabing with you. I am myself searching for a serious and long term collab for youtube.
i am 26 and have a good mic.

Skype = TheGremlinParadise

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hey buddy. I would be interrested in collabing with you. I am myself searching for a serious and long term collab for youtube.

Hey, I saw your channel and I do like your content, I would be interested in lots of collabs with you! I am 21 by the way so your age isnt a problem.. I will contact you on Skype

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube

Hey, your skype name does not exist? Maybe message me on youtube or add me on skype: Mr_Inglorious

Coolkid Caveman

Freedom! Member

17+ years of age
Have a decent mic

Yo, I got around a thousand subs, I'm only 16 and exclusively PC now. I play mostly CS:GO, BF4, Rainbow Six Siege. I only really do gameplay when I stream now. I got a Audio Technica ATR2500, pretty good but sometimes there is some background noise. Checked out your channel dude, really nice except the thumbnails need some work. Message me if you wanna do something.

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Yo, I got around a thousand subs, I'm only 16 and exclusively PC now. I play mostly CS:GO, BF4, Rainbow Six Siege. I only really do gameplay when I stream now. I got a Audio Technica ATR2500, pretty good but sometimes there is some background noise. Checked out your channel dude, really nice except the thumbnails need some work. Message me if you wanna do something.
Hey, I would be interested in a collab with you man and I sure can use your help, you're nott the first to speak of my thumbnails, so help with that would be great and a collab wouldn't be so bad either. Message my Skype if you want to, I posted it earlier in this thread.