Entertainment Second Introduction? I'm back,baby 8D

NaruKyuuUzusune

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 9, 2015
Kuala Lumpura
YouTube
Ugh,using that emoticon is cringy. Ayyy It's Naru over here bois with his second introduction. I haven't done anything for over a year but now I'm back. PERMANENTLY this time with a new computer.(woo?) Let's get the boring **** out of the way.
Your name/alias: Alex/Naru
Where are you from?: Malaysia
How old are you?:16
How did you find Freedom!? Kiyomi123
What made you join our forums?: It was interesting when I first started out. I hope it still is ^^
What are your hobbies?: Procrastinating to make a video
What is your favorite food? Mac & Cheese :DDDD
Why did you start YouTube? I originally wanted to become big like one of those Youtubers. As I made more videos,I much prefer making videos to improve my voicing and video editing skills.
What is your biggest dream? Hopefully reaching more than 50 active subscribers xDD
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel and occassionally rant videos.
How frequently do you upload?: Ehhh,as soon as I stop procrastinating.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Ugh,using that emoticon is cringy. Ayyy It's Naru over here bois with his second introduction. I haven't done anything for over a year but now I'm back. PERMANENTLY this time with a new computer.(woo?) Let's get the boring **** out of the way.
What made you join our forums?: It was interesting when I first started out. I hope it still is ^^
Why did you start YouTube? I originally wanted to become big like one of those Youtubers. As I made more videos,I much prefer making videos to improve my voicing and video editing skills.
What is your biggest dream? Hopefully reaching more than 50 active subscribers xDD
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel and occassionally rant videos.
That's nice that you find the forums interesting, what do you like about it here so far? Procrastinating is common among everyone here, heh. What do you like the most about mac & cheese? My brother used to love eating that snack a ton :p

NaruKyuuUzusune

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 9, 2015
Kuala Lumpura
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I like your gaming setup! ;)
Thanks ^^
That's nice that you find the forums interesting, what do you like about it here so far? Procrastinating is common among everyone here, heh. What do you like the most about mac & cheese? My brother used to love eating that snack a ton :p
I legit just love the texture of it being creamy and the cheesy flavour @.@

KillerzXI

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube

Damn man nice rig!
Subbed to you man!