Solved Second Channel Montenization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watson

Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
YouTube
Hi There,

I've just created a second channel and I want videos to be montenized on there.
However it's asking for me to link to my Adsense account. I haven't logged into my Adsense account in years, and don't remember it. Is there anyway Freedom can tell me how to get passed this? I assumed I wouldn't need to link it to an Adsense account because I thought it would just go through the one I already had with my main channel.

Thanks all,

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I dont recall if you need an adsense account or not for freedom. I just partnered my second channel the same way as I did my main one. After that, log in with your main channel and both of them will be shown on the dashboard. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Watson

Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
YouTube
I dont recall if you need an adsense account or not for freedom. I just partnered my second channel the same way as I did my main one. After that, log in with your main channel and both of them will be shown on the dashboard. Hope this helps.

Yeah, thats the thing. I don't remember needing one for my main channel. Maybe I should wait for Freedom to 'activate it' but at the moment it says this on my dashboard

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 19.41.17.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 19.41.17.png
    19 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Yeah, thats the thing. I don't remember needing one for my main channel. Maybe I should wait for Freedom to 'activate it' but at the moment it says this on my dashboard
Yeah just be patient. If I remember correctly it takes a few days to process.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.