PC Searching for mates to record with!

Suzuka

Rising User
Dec 16, 2016
YouTube
VectroxYT
Hello there,

As the title states, I'm looking for someone to record video with, what I do play the most is FPS/Shooter games and sometimes horror games to amuse my viewers. I will write 2 lists down here, 1 list with the games I play and 1 list with the games I do record at the moment.

List of games I have:

• World of Warships (well-known game)
  • Crossfire Europe (not so active on it but love to record it)
  • Garry's Mod (not really active and I actually somehow started to hate this game)
  • GTA Vice City (single player, using it to record a mods series for it)
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (single player for mods videos)
  • GTA III (same as GTA IV)
  • San Andreas Multiplayer (aka SA-MP, can be used for literally everything)
  • Minecraft (got my own server and can be used to record a surivival storyline for you/me or whatever)
  • Tomb Raider Anniversary (single player only)
  • Next Car Game Throw-A-Santa (single player only)
  • TERA (not so active on it as it bores me)
  • S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 (playing this every day and all day long, addicted to it and love to record videos for and on it)
  • Grand Theft Auto V (same as for S.K.I.L.L. but then not so active)
  • RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (will start a series for this soon)
  • Next Car Game Wreckfest (will start a series for this soon
And that's my full list of currently owned/installed games on my pc, now moving on to the games I do record:

• World of Warships
  • GTA Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • GTA III
  • Tomb Raider Anniversary
  • Next Car Game Throw-A-Santa
  • S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2
  • Grand Theft Auto V
And that's it for the recording list, also, I'd need guys who aren't squeakers (no offense to them tho) and at least be aged 15+ and must have at least 50+ subs. I hope to hear from any one of you!

Cheers!

- Suzuka

Missle Wrecker

New User
Aug 12, 2016
hey, i am intrested in collaborating with you. i am 17yrs old and i have 109 subs, let me know if you would like to make some videos :)

Reactions: Suzuka

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello there,

As the title states, I'm looking for someone to record video with, what I do play the most is FPS/Shooter games and sometimes horror games to amuse my viewers. I will write 2 lists down here, 1 list with the games I play and 1 list with the games I do record at the moment.

List of games I have:

• Garry's Mod (not really active and I actually somehow started to hate this game)
  • Minecraft (got my own server and can be used to record a surivival storyline for you/me or whatever)
  • S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 (playing this every day and all day long, addicted to it and love to record videos for and on it)
And that's my full list of currently owned/installed games on my pc, now moving on to the games I do record:

• World of Warships
  • GTA Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • GTA III
  • Grand Theft Auto V
And that's it for the recording list, also, I'd need guys who aren't squeakers (no offense to them tho) and at least be aged 15+ and must have at least 50+ subs. I hope to hear from any one of you!

Cheers!

- Suzuka

I have a very active Gaming Group, The Legendary Gamers. We have a 24/7 Modded Minecraft Server with 60 player slots and will have another Vanilla server soon. Currently there are 23 members of the group (some with over 1000 Subs). If you are interested in learning more about us to see if you might be a good fit, you can check out a video on the server posted below. Let me know if you would like to join and I will get you an Invite.

Suzuka

Rising User
Dec 16, 2016
YouTube
VectroxYT
I have a very active Gaming Group, The Legendary Gamers. We have a 24/7 Modded Minecraft Server with 60 player slots and will have another Vanilla server soon. Currently there are 23 members of the group (some with over 1000 Subs). If you are interested in learning more about us to see if you might be a good fit, you can check out a video on the server posted below. Let me know if you would like to join and I will get you an Invite.

Oh well thanks for the amazing offer, but to be honest I would like to start off slowly, I mean I'm doing YouTube for fun and the subscribers and likes are just a matter of time to me, also I'm currently collaborating with @MrMPViral. He has 240 subscribers and I have 344 and we both play GTA v so I think he and I are a good match.

Also, I'm searching for people to also record videos with then MrMPViral isn't available, because you know, video production is always on top haha. So if you have got anything we can play & a good way to contact each other, please post it here or PM me on the forums and I'll add you on whatever you desire :)

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN

What type of stuff do you do on your server?

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey I'd like to collab with you :) I plan on getting GTA V very soon, within the next couple of days actually, and I could probably buy other games too :) what way would you prefer to be contacted?

Suzuka

Rising User
Dec 16, 2016
YouTube
VectroxYT
Hey I'd like to collab with you :) I plan on getting GTA V very soon, within the next couple of days actually, and I could probably buy other games too :) what way would you prefer to be contacted?
Discord or Skype will work out for me. I'm also trying to collaborate with @MrMPViral but he doesn't reply to me no more on Twitter :/

Odertan Grammarnuts

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
Brazil
YouTube
OderYoutuber
I would like to collab with GTA SA and GTA V my english typed is good, but speaking not very much but people says them understand me, anyways i can be usefull many ways in scene. Check my channel and see by yourself what you think. My native language is portuguese.

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Hello there,

List of games I have:

• World of Warships
  • GTA Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • GTA III
  • Grand Theft Auto V

Cheers!

- Suzuka
I'm down to record! I am 20 years old and have 326 subscribers :D

Reactions: Suzuka

The fed56

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello there,

List of games I have:

• World of Warships
  • GTA Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • GTA III
  • Grand Theft Auto V

Cheers!

- Suzuka
Hi there, I'd definitely be up for some World of Warships or GTA V (haven't done much in GTA V). Shoot me a message if you're interested. Thanks!