Seaking people for game development crew.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I have gone trough the demo you linked me, and honestly that was some great work, we can surely set a role for you to voice act. However we will yet not decide what role it will be yet, since the whole dialogs are not complet.
But we would really love to have you onboard (y) (Y)

I think we can find a nice role for you aswell, Your voice can fit well for one of our characters, however as i also told @LanokirX we are unsure for how the personallity for each of the characters will be, when dialogs are finished, i will give more information about each character, and also give a short description for each of them.

But in total we would love to have both of you in for voice acting :)

Nice...just contact me with details and we can go from there(y) (Y)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I could dig voice acting. I am a film minor, as well if needed, I can help programming because I am a computer science major.
That sounds great I can easy use help with the programming, Because honestly. I am not an expert using C# and i am currently the only with a bit of experience with any type of coding on the team. If you would be in for work with coding it will be great, voice acting can also be great, i will go trough your channel to try hear your voice here in a bit :)

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Hey man im making a game my self and for now just need programmers this will be paid pm me back or contact me on skype graphicarza_graphics
Bro, it's a really ****** (sorry) move to try to steal a crew from another post by promising to pay people.
If you want to make a game, go make your own post. Don't go around and start advertising on other people's posts. It's just a very bad move..

GraphicarzaGG

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Bro, it's a really ****** (sorry) move to try to steal a crew from another post by promising to pay people.
If you want to make a game, go make your own post. Don't go around and start advertising on other people's posts. It's just a very bad move..
Oh ya i thought so too been meaning to delete this post. But got busy with family

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi mate, I've read the post! :D It's not a lot and this wouldn't make a game even for 2 minutes :p But I see what you are trying to do here.

I volunteer for Voice Acting if you are in need of one. No clue of my vocals are on par but you can decide that :)
Let me know <3

PS: Wish you the best of luck! :D

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Hi mate, I've read the post! :D It's not a lot and this wouldn't make a game even for 2 minutes :p But I see what you are trying to do here.

I volunteer for Voice Acting if you are in need of one. No clue of my vocals are on par but you can decide that :)
Let me know <3

PS: Wish you the best of luck! :D

haha ofcourse it will not let the game be 2 minutes. I am far from done, and i have surely not posted every single detail here :D

Reactions: SkynzorsVariety

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
That sounds great I can easy use help with the programming, Because honestly. I am not an expert using C# and i am currently the only with a bit of experience with any type of coding on the team. If you would be in for work with coding it will be great, voice acting can also be great, i will go trough your channel to try hear your voice here in a bit :)

Sounds good, I have experience with C# so it works well