Screen capture software

pizzagrenade

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2014
Arizona
www.youtube.com
YouTube
There's lots of good one's out there. Some cost money while others don't. Nvidia Shadowplay, OBS and Fraps are some of the more popular ones. I say just do some research and find which one will work best with you.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Shadow play doesn't work on mac unless you have one of the old ones that has a nivida card.
I use quicktime for mac for simple videos but I use OBS for when I need better quality.
Quicktime doesn't record computer sound by default So I had to setup a Multi-Output Sound Aggregator Router to handle the direction of sound to a Quicktime screen sreording

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
If you are part of the Green Team, Shadowplay is definitely the best. Free, low file sizes, and great quality.

NSH4RPY

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
Ive always used OBS for recording and streaming great bit of software and easy to get used to with plenty of guides to follow :)

GinjaGamer02

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
if you have a mac theres a free built in editor (QuickTIme) and on pc i suggest dxtory (but it only records games not screen)

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Fraps, Bandicam, OBS, Elgato
There are a lot of softwares you can choose for screen capturing, just try them out and see which one is better for you