School is nothing but a big mess for me

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I do not understand why popularity has to be a thing in school. Being in middle school is nothing but a big mess. I am at the low end of the social pyramid just because I am not stupid like the people that seem to be above me. Popular people at my school happen to be the kids that play sports, do drugs, date other popular people, acting bad in class, and all this other stuff. I have realized that acting bad can get you a little higher in the social pyramid. I personally am not a bad kid I just do bad things. I personally have been written up 7 times and kicked out of classrooms at least 30 times or more and along side of that I have also yelled at teachers many times and decided to throw books and other things at other people. By me doing all of this I could easily be a part of the popular crew but the thing is I dont just do this to do it. I have anger issues which is the start of this really big problem. The thing is people like to do things to me first which results in these things happening to them. I have been bullied ever since pre-k and it has just escalated. Now i am anti social and it is pretty bad dealing with. Plus i dont really trust people anymore after what happened to me last year. I hate how school has made all of these things happen. I always get blamed for someone else I always get into trouble for someone else and it just is not fair. My middle school allows bullying and it is just messed. The amount of times that i cried to my counselor was crazy. She always told me that it was my fault and that I am the person to blame. Next year I wont have to deal with this big mess since I am going to a high school that is all about academics so I am happy. Do you guys have anything to say about this? Have you guys gone through something similar?

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well don't think about popularity in school. I kind of had same issue when i was in middle school. and it is still the same even when i am going to university in around 1 and a half year. People will always try rank themself above you. But sometime it is because they dont know what else to do.

Not everyone know what they want with their future. Myself i am a bit unsure of what i want to be after university.
When i was in middle school i was bullied and beaten, i was alone most of my time because people thought i was stupid and weird.

Well then i started studies instead, i started to be interested in physic, mekanic and other topics alike.
I started play music and honestly.... I would not really know where i would be if my childhood had turned out differently.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
Well don't think about popularity in school. I kind of had same issue when i was in middle school. and it is still the same even when i am going to university in around 1 and a half year. People will always try rank themself above you. But sometime it is because they dont know what else to do.

Not everyone know what they want with their future. Myself i am a bit unsure of what i want to be after university.
When i was in middle school i was bullied and beaten, i was alone most of my time because people thought i was stupid and weird.

Well then i started studies instead, i started to be interested in physic, mekanic and other topics alike.
I started play music and honestly.... I would not really know where i would be if my childhood had turned out differently.
The thing is that it just isnt fair that i get treated differently by teachers and students. My grades are not the best because i stopped liking school and the situations at school sucks. I learned that people dont really care about my well being in school they just care about making me angry. Ignoring does nothing it just makes these situations 10 times as bad. I really dont know what to do anymore.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well sounds like you have the same issues like i had. You are not able to ignore when people trying to make you angry.
Of course the teachers don't give a damn about your well being, because you are not their kid, so for them it is nothing more than a job.

Best way is to deal with the problem, ignore who ever trying to piss you off.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
Well sounds like you have the same issues like i had. You are not able to ignore when people trying to make you angry.
Of course the teachers don't give a damn about your well being, because you are not their kid, so for them it is nothing more than a job.

Best way is to deal with the problem, ignore who ever trying to piss you off.
I did that last school year and I ended up getting kicked out of classrooms and also I got written up twice. Ignoring just makes the situation worse for me. I just cant really deal with school anymore. School is a place where you are not suppose to get hurt but sadly that happens all the time.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
You my friend, you need to pull yourself together.

Ignoring the students canøt get you kicked out of class unless you mess up something with the teacher.

And if the situration get worse, ask you parents to change the school if you cant get the problem solved yourself

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
You my friend, you need to pull yourself together.

Ignoring the students canøt get you kicked out of class unless you mess up something with the teacher.

And if the situration get worse, ask you parents to change the school if you cant get the problem solved yourself
I cant change schools. Ignoring kids makes them say things that are worse and then I just get kicked out of class because i tell the kids to stop. Teachers dont really like me and I dont like them because they allow these things to happen and they just dont care. I really dont understand what you mean about pulling myself together.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Ignore the haters, do your own style but don't do something that hurts others. Do what you enjoy, do what you like but don't make others feel like what they do is lesser. Don't be what you don't want to be, don't be like someone else. It's not about who you are, but how you go about being you. If someone hurts you, hurting them makes you just as bad. It's okay to want more, but don't wish for others to have less. You don't have to love, but you must not hate. Don't fill the cycle of pessimism, don't fill the crowd. Stand by your future self and make sure he has no regrets.

~ My grandmother

I live by these rules everyday and it helps me get out of sorrow in dire times. I know it's hard to get by school when everyone around you thinks less of you but keep in mind that what they are is not and never will be good. Keep going forward even if you can't, there is escape even in the deepest of abysses. On a serious note, sorry for being cryptic this is what my grandmother told me when I was having trouble in school, hopefully it can help you.

Reactions: DeoDoeHD

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
Ignore the haters, do your own style but don't do something that hurts others. Do what you enjoy, do what you like but don't make others feel like what they do is lesser. Don't be what you don't want to be, don't be like someone else. It's not about who you are, but how you go about being you. If someone hurts you, hurting them makes you just as bad. It's okay to want more, but don't wish for others to have less. You don't have to love, but you must not hate. Don't fill the cycle of pessimism, don't fill the crowd. Stand by your future self and make sure he has no regrets.

~ My grandmother

I live by these rules everyday and it helps me get out of sorrow in dire times. I know it's hard to get by school when everyone around you thinks less of you but keep in mind that what they are is not and never will be good. Keep going forward even if you can't, there is escape even in the deepest of abysses. On a serious note, sorry for being cryptic this is what my grandmother told me when I was having trouble in school, hopefully it can help you.
Thank you so much it has definitely made me look at this situation in a different way.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Im not sure what to suggest, been 20 years since Ive was where your at... I was kinda antisocial introvert for most of my school life. People left me alone though cause they thought I was crazy, probably cause I made homemade tasers back before tasers were used by police and stuff... lol

But really... just try to ignore people.
If you retaliate, it just will create more tension. Bullies thrive on upsetting people, if you let them upset you, they get what they want, and they will keep doing it for the fun of it. But if you dont let them win, they will get bored and find someone else to pick on. Or get caught by the teacher. Its no fun to pick on someone who can handle it.

There was a person in my school who would get bugged constantly cause she would always get upset and say "stop it" so loud that she would get in trouble from the teacher...

G

Gods of Odds

I didn't do well in school at all, I can't go into detail for personal reasons but it wasn't good but now I am actually doing a open university course in classics (history) and am hopefully getting an honours degree so despite what people say school isn't everything but of course while your there do try.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
Im not sure what to suggest, been 20 years since Ive was where your at... I was kinda antisocial introvert for most of my school life. People left me alone though cause they thought I was crazy, probably cause I made homemade tasers back before tasers were used by police and stuff... lol

But really... just try to ignore people.
If you retaliate, it just will create more tension. Bullies thrive on upsetting people, if you let them upset you, they get what they want, and they will keep doing it for the fun of it. But if you dont let them win, they will get bored and find someone else to pick on. Or get caught by the teacher. Its no fun to pick on someone who can handle it.

There was a person in my school who would get bugged constantly cause she would always get upset and say "stop it" so loud that she would get in trouble from the teacher...
I ignored these bullies for an entire month and everything got worse. Ignoring does not work anymore. Standing up and fighting back is really what helped me and it kind of helped the situation a bit but i was of course blamed for everything.

G

Gods of Odds

I once had someone who tried to bully me at school and we got into a fight and all I did was run round in circles a little bit thinking what to do (he was fat and probably didn't like running) and then I kicked him in every males weakpoint. He never bothered me again after that and actually wanted to be my friend.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I once had someone who tried to bully me at school and we got into a fight and all I did was run round in circles a little bit thinking what to do (he was fat and probably didn't like running) and then I kicked him in every males weakpoint. He never bothered me again after that and actually wanted to be my friend.

It's so stupid but sometimes you just need to put someone in their place and that's extra akward if your not that kind of person. When I was 10 my mom put me up for Taekwondo because I got bullied allot .... I was short and I still am and was just generally bullied for anything and everything.

I loved Taekwondo because it tought me to never start fighting meself but if one started to finnish it. Bullying stopped pretty fast after that luckily I never like to fight but I learned that sometimes you have to set your boundries to be respected.

Last edited:

SluiceGoose

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
Washington
YouTube
Coming from an old man.......just get through school, get good grades and move on with life. Nothing at this time of your life means much of anything in the long run. I graduated high school in 1991 and I couldnt tell you 99% of the peoples names, all the big "events" (homecoming, prom, etc) that I went to and made a big deal out of are nothing now. What makes you who you are is how hard you work and what you put into being better than the next person.

Most of these "popular" kids will end up big bags of **** by their mid 20's and train wrecks by their 30's.

Suck it up, ignore them and move forward.