YouTube ScamTube?

Gamerholic Channel

Rising User
Jan 20, 2018
YouTube
I have actually earned passive pennies from YouTube. I'm unbelievably close to payout but now this big mess. I feel like I've been robbed but know that other people have actually created quite substantial income. Some of them are millionaires...

Gut instinct just won't go away even though YouTube is a very well known company.

Last edited:

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I have actually earned passive pennies from YouTube. I'm unbelievably close to payout but now this big mess. I feel like I've been robbed but know that other people have actually created quite substantial income. Some of them are millionaires...

Gut instinct just won't go away even though YouTube is a very well known company.
There is something in the blog post saying "Any of the channels who no longer meet this threshold will be paid what they’ve already earned based on our AdSense policies", if that means anything to you.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Don't worry as everything you have earned up to the point of 20th February will be payed ;)

Reactions: Peter Johnson