Community ScalperHero Shout Out Series - Grow Your Channel

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Welcome everyone to my shout out series that will start on Sunday :D with this shout out im hoping to help people grow there channels with new and active shout outs if you have any questions then feel free to ask. this is a great way to help us all if you think about it logicically. as people from me will go to you so really this would work with anyone doing a shout out series as you only shout out active subs and all that which means they get the shout outs and then your sending active subs to other people channel as well as keeping them on your channel as well :D

all you have to do is keep following the steps

Patronus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
Thnx man! I love people who help to grow the community! In my newest video I would love to talk about your shout-out series if you do a shout-out on my channel! Thanks man! Have a good day :D

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thnx man! I love people who help to grow the community! In my newest video I would love to talk about your shout-out series if you do a shout-out on my channel! Thanks man! Have a good day :D
i would have to take a look at your channel as soon as i find the time to do so. as its only basiclly people that work really hard on there channels but not getting the publicity that i mostly will be doing. im also thinking of changing the rules a little bit so that this series helps them more than it will me

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
Welcome everyone to my shout out series that will start on Sunday :D with this shout out im hoping to help people grow there channels with new and active shout outs if you have any questions then feel free to ask. this is a great way to help us all if you think about it logicically. as people from me will go to you so really this would work with anyone doing a shout out series as you only shout out active subs and all that which means they get the shout outs and then your sending active subs to other people channel as well as keeping them on your channel as well :D

all you have to do is keep following the steps

Hey man, I watched your video and looked at the rules, I haven't yet looked at your channel so I probably don't deserve a shout out in the first place but if you are going to consider me here's why. I believe I put a lot of effort into my videos and I don't make them click baits as I feel that is a cheap way of getting views. You could say I do it old school, I like to upload every other day now as I put a lot of work into my videos and I help out the freedom community by making banner for free with no cost at all.
I will be looking at your channel now to snoop around. I hope I get picked!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yMG4OwwZOynXHvZG0yazw

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey man, I watched your video and looked at the rules, I haven't yet looked at your channel so I probably don't deserve a shout out in the first place but if you are going to consider me here's why. I believe I put a lot of effort into my videos and I don't make them click baits as I feel that is a cheap way of getting views. You could say I do it old school, I like to upload every other day now as I put a lot of work into my videos and I help out the freedom community by making banner for free with no cost at all.
I will be looking at your channel now to snoop around. I hope I get picked!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yMG4OwwZOynXHvZG0yazw
first off mate im changing the rules a little bit and anyone that works hard in my opinion deserves a shout out :) i will take a look at your channel. but theres also the thing that i strongly believe if someone is helping you then its only right to help them out in return. like i have 2 awesome fans on my channel and they both get my full support thats what i mean about helping each other out. but the channels that work hard on there videos have fun with there videos they are the ones that deserve shout out