Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Usually this process takes 2-3 days. Remember you need to have a few public videos, monetization enabled on your YouTube features page, no strikes and as few claims as possible to get accepted.

If it's been about a week email [email protected] with a screenshot of your YouTube features page, your Freedom Dashboard ID found at http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile and this channel ID: UCA29MpCTNjWfVc95l1UasiQ

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by LW001 this normally takes a few days and can be anything up to 72 hours. However with the amount of tickets they have gotten recently with the issue surrounding the 10K view = monetisation and the unlinking of certain channel it could be a little longer. I don't have an exact timescale unfortunately though if I hear anything I shall let you know.

Upvote 0

AaranPlaysGames

New User
Feb 15, 2017
Usually this process takes 2-3 days. Remember you need to have a few public videos, monetization enabled on your YouTube features page, no strikes and as few claims as possible to get accepted.

I applied to become a partner of Freedom! in late January. My channel is monetized and it is May and it still says Under Review. Please tell me what to do!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.