Gaming Salutaions!

ApocalypZero

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hello freedom fighters,

My names Kellen, born and raised all natural Canadian. Im also an avid gamer,some of my hobbies include exploring, tinkering, widdling (ask for wood sword pics) and philosophy.Right now for games im sticking with Dayz and Titanfall 2.Im excited to meet some cool peeps around here and really just chat with the like minded.Until next time, Zero out.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

I've heard a little about Titanfall 2, is it good?
How did you find Freedom! and why did you join the forums?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

ApocalypZero

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Titanfall 2 is an undersold 9/10 I love it almost as much as dayz standalone.And found this forum through this guy named Ziovo on youtube so I thought Id join to talk to the like minded and get the chat box stewing :)[DOUBLEPOST=1481579132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice to hear man, good luck!
Thanks dude see you around.

Last edited:

ApocalypZero

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the team! What part of Canada are you from? (I'm Canadian as well) link me your channel!
Im from the rambo town in british columbia![DOUBLEPOST=1481609007][/DOUBLEPOST]just look up my name (if you want to) I dont wanna appear spammy, just like getting to know fellow survivors, pilots, or any gamers!