Runescape players/creators if any..

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Hey there!

Hopefully amongst the vast amount of creators there's some who like to play runescape or OSRS, if so welcome to this topic!

I just have a few questions for you runescapers and i'm hoping you wouldn't mind replying to the questions and getting a little discussion for us all going on.

What RS videos do you most enjoy watching?

Honestly which parts do you skip in the RS videos? (don't like):

What could be done to better the quality of runescape videos e.g. new ideas to try:

Would you think it's best collabing with any other RS creators?

These series of questions may help you and other creators replying to this topic, it could also help you find other creators to inspire you to do different quality of videos.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey there!

Hopefully amongst the vast amount of creators there's some who like to play runescape or OSRS, if so welcome to this topic!

I just have a few questions for you runescapers and i'm hoping you wouldn't mind replying to the questions and getting a little discussion for us all going on.

What RS videos do you most enjoy watching?

Honestly which parts do you skip in the RS videos? (don't like):

What could be done to better the quality of runescape videos e.g. new ideas to try:

Would you think it's best collabing with any other RS creators?

These series of questions may help you and other creators replying to this topic, it could also help you find other creators to inspire you to do different quality of videos.
I don't play the game, but involving other people would be best to getting yourself out there more. You can work together more, to figure out better strategies for uploading quality content as well. If you can know your audience, or the people that you want to shoot for, you'd be in a much better position.

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
cheers matt, its hard to find any creators on here that play runescape it doesn't seem to get much attention as it used to all them years ago.
I'm hoping to find people to collab and work with to widen audiences and create content that'll be useful to watchers.. Pretty much most peoples goal.