PC RUNE SCAPE OLD SCHOOL COllAB HAPPENING! WILL YOU BE THERE?

would you support this project?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
I have played and enjoyed Runescape in 2007, back when it was awesome. But sadly I lost it cause all my friends stopped playing or got ahead of me and I didn't last long on missions. But this time Im planing on a legit collab into the game. Combining multi-screens, and working together as a team completing raids, missions, podcast, ect. This is in the making and will be the first official PC launch for WEPLAYFORTHEM I know exciting right? Well we are looking for gamers to join Below are details on it

This is a confirmed project, and with that we need one more person, I like to get planing for this done before Monday. again this is for old school version, not new one. and that we are only doing the free version.

Here is requirements:
Must be 17+
Must have a brand new account - With training mode complete, but thats it.
Must have a good mic
Must have a good recording software - We provide if needed

For now we will only complete the free quest in the game, unless there is alot of request for the paid subscription and people want to help out with memberships to us. or is everyone is okay with going with it. Again we will update everyone as the project plays through. Let us know if you like to join. We hope to get this going.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Didnt you do races before? lol now switching it up to osrs

Its funny enough that i actually play both the old and EOC lol

osrs ive played myb like for 20 hours or so but the current frequently updated EOC version ive played over 2000 hours and had completed just about every quest

And yea i know the title says oldschool

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
Didnt you do races before? lol now switching it up to osrs

Its funny enough that i actually play both the old and EOC lol

osrs ive played myb like for 20 hours or so but the current frequently updated EOC version ive played over 2000 hours and had completed just about every quest

And yea i know the title says oldschool

We are still hosting races, but the Legend of Zelda was postponed till was find another player, since the origianl dropped out. In a way I glad it happened now and not during the race. I know you still in the Legend of Zelda one as am I, so hopping to find another player for that soon. For now Medievil will start Sunday, and Im planing stuff for Runescape now.

I can add you to the list for the OSRS collab bringing it to 5, but I will have you as a back up case the other player(s) fail to show or back out.

This is a PC launch for us cause we are trying to expand further. MY team and I are trying to set up servers or lobbies for us to play in League, over watch, and other great titles.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
We are still hosting races, but the Legend of Zelda was postponed till was find another player, since the origianl dropped out. In a way I glad it happened now and not during the race. I know you still in the Legend of Zelda one as am I, so hopping to find another player for that soon. For now Medievil will start Sunday, and Im planing stuff for Runescape now.

I can add you to the list for the OSRS collab bringing it to 5, but I will have you as a back up case the other player(s) fail to show or back out.

This is a PC launch for us cause we are trying to expand further. MY team and I are trying to set up servers or lobbies for us to play in League, over watch, and other great titles.

well osrs is a game i can easily play

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
well osrs is a game i can easily play
Yea, its a classic that I enjoy and many others. If you want in you need a new account, and completing the tutorial island, after that you'll be teleported to lumbridge. your skills should all be level 1 and your hit points should be 10. This is the starting states for everyone. once you have everything set send me a your runescape name and I will add it to the list for players.

Do this only if your commited to this project. I working on stuff to talk about for our grinding sessions. kinda like a pod cast, of some sort

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Yea, its a classic that I enjoy and many others. If you want in you need a new account, and completing the tutorial island, after that you'll be teleported to lumbridge. your skills should all be level 1 and your hit points should be 10. This is the starting states for everyone. once you have everything set send me a your runescape name and I will add it to the list for players.

Do this only if your commited to this project. I working on stuff to talk about for our grinding sessions. kinda like a pod cast, of some sort
kk

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
I used to play Runescape on the EOC version. Completed all F2P quests and alot of the Member quests too.
Got a okay leveled account and a decent amount of cash lol
This will be a start from the begining collab.

If your interested and commited you need to make a new account, and complete the tutorial island and have the following stats all skills should be level 1 and hit points should be 10 and you should be at lumbridge.

How ever if you are looking to support each member in the collab you can help out with one of many options.

Giving Gold (even amount to each player)
Weapons, and or armor (a set to each player) FREE ITEMS ONLY NOT MEMBERS

Optional help is greatly appreciated and will earn a shout out.[DOUBLEPOST=1484426946][/DOUBLEPOST]@everyone: We are only accepting 4 players please be advised that you need to get everything ready by monday so I can make a personal chat with plans and ideas to get this rolling.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

ok i made a new acc and did tutorial island my account name is PURPRAGES99

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
This will be a start from the begining collab.

If your interested and commited you need to make a new account, and complete the tutorial island and have the following stats all skills should be level 1 and hit points should be 10 and you should be at lumbridge.

How ever if you are looking to support each member in the collab you can help out with one of many options.

Giving Gold (even amount to each player)
Weapons, and or armor (a set to each player) FREE ITEMS ONLY NOT MEMBERS

Optional help is greatly appreciated and will earn a shout out.[DOUBLEPOST=1484426946][/DOUBLEPOST]@everyone: We are only accepting 4 players please be advised that you need to get everything ready by monday so I can make a personal chat with plans and ideas to get this rolling.

Sure I can give a hand for some starter equipment and cash.
Got around 8.5m in game cash. So how many players are we talking about to get some?

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
this is only a 4 player collaboration and we are starting in lumbridge. we will be in world 1 to start us off. If busy we are in the next world. I will give details and I going to invite you to the skype lobby. Bear in mind once we start recording we will be booting non-players from the lobby. But we will accept stuff before it.

what is your skype name

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
Well I don't use my skype for none-business related topics. but If you want I can just meet you guys in the world.
But world 1 is member if i am correct right?
I will have to look see, I'll keep you posted on stuff. and once we have a recording time I'll inform you of it at least 3-4 days in advance. Show up 20mins before we start so we can get you in the shot at the begining for your shout out. Again I'm gathering all players to start us off. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for being a huge help on this seriously.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I will have to look see, I'll keep you posted on stuff. and once we have a recording time I'll inform you of it at least 3-4 days in advance. Show up 20mins before we start so we can get you in the shot at the begining for your shout out. Again I'm gathering all players to start us off. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for being a huge help on this seriously.
Well I dont need a shout out lol
I have not done youtube for ages, so no worries about that. I just want to help a bit where i can