Royalty free music

JackYT

Well-Known User
Nov 2, 2014
Kent, UK
YouTube
I want to know what you guys use in your videos as background audio. I need new music for some videos im making and im bored of using the same stuff.

(The videos i make are funny moments so any music/audio that fits that criteria would be great)

Thanks!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I want to know what you guys use in your videos as background audio. I need new music for some videos im making and im bored of using the same stuff.

(The videos i make are funny moments so any music/audio that fits that criteria would be great)

Thanks!
If you're a partner, you can use several music providers like Epidemicsound or Position. I prefer Epidemicsound, lots of options for background music.

Something else a lot of youtubers don't know about is in the creator section of youtube (left side tab) there is a bunch of music you can use that are royalty free. They're a bit more midi sounding, but still do the trick.

JackYT

Well-Known User
Nov 2, 2014
Kent, UK
YouTube
If you're a partner, you can use several music providers like Epidemicsound or Position. I prefer Epidemicsound, lots of options for background music.

Something else a lot of youtubers don't know about is in the creator section of youtube (left side tab) there is a bunch of music you can use that are royalty free. They're a bit more midi sounding, but still do the trick.

Yeah i always go there first when i need new music, but it's always hard to find something i like that fits in to the video