Gaming RoTundTV; Gaming & The Walking Dead!

Keith Hammonds

New User
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Hello, my name is Keith Hammonds, and I am the owner of RoTundTV on YouTube!
I am from Palmer, Alaska
I am currently 18 years old
I found freedom watching a YouTuber I like to watch, his name is Jerome
I joined the forums so I can further expand my viewership and also meet some great people!
My favorite food is currently a tie between Beef Tacos, and Pizza
I started getting very serious with being a content creator back in August of 2015
My biggest dreams are to become a successful content creator on YouTube, and become a Computer Technician
RoTundTV is a Gaming, and The Walking Dead, that might be confusing at first but I will explain, I do lots of Steam gaming, but when the time of The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead is on, I do discussions, reactions, Q&As and so much more, on the topic of The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead, and I also post highlights of each episode! I upload once everyday gaurenteed, but I sometimes post multiple times per day!
Here is a link to my channel! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pNLplkiV-ggNZnbDxQoTQ
Current subscriber count is 2,093, and total views is 1,863,084

Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read this! Please check me out, comment, and message me! I'd love to meet some new people to talk to!

Thanks again - Keith

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello, my name is Keith Hammonds, and I am the owner of RoTundTV on YouTube!
I am from Palmer, Alaska
I am currently 18 years old
I found freedom watching a YouTuber I like to watch, his name is Jerome
I joined the forums so I can further expand my viewership and also meet some great people!
My favorite food is currently a tie between Beef Tacos, and Pizza
I started getting very serious with being a content creator back in August of 2015
My biggest dreams are to become a successful content creator on YouTube, and become a Computer Technician
RoTundTV is a Gaming, and The Walking Dead, that might be confusing at first but I will explain, I do lots of Steam gaming, but when the time of The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead is on, I do discussions, reactions, Q&As and so much more, on the topic of The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead, and I also post highlights of each episode! I upload once everyday gaurenteed, but I sometimes post multiple times per day!
Here is a link to my channel! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pNLplkiV-ggNZnbDxQoTQ
Current subscriber count is 2,093, and total views is 1,863,084

Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read this! Please check me out, comment, and message me! I'd love to meet some new people to talk to!

Thanks again - Keith
Welcome to the forums, Keith! :)
PS. The Walking Dead is a great show and game :)