Gaming RoryG40

RoryG40

New User
Jan 4, 2016
British Columbia
YouTube
Hello everybody, I'm Rory. Fairly new to Freedom, so just introducing myself. Hope to grow my channel with this network. I love to do let's play game videos. So if you enjoy watching them, check out my channel. And remember to always... Get Your Game On! (y) (Y)

Roryg40 on Youtube

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @RoryG40,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Cool, another gaming channel. :D What kind of games do you like to play for your channel? I had a look over your videos and didn't see any titles I've played before. Do you prefer to play indie titles over AAA titles?

You should consider checking out the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! Discussion sections are a great place to get started on the forums and I think this section in particular would be great for you.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussions"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: RoryG40

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hello everybody, I'm Rory. Fairly new to Freedom, so just introducing myself. Hope to grow my channel with this network. I love to do let's play game videos. So if you enjoy watching them, check out my channel. And remember to always... Get Your Game On! (y) (Y)

Roryg40 on Youtube

Great start man! I enjoyed it! I think you'll go far. Anyways welcome to freedom. Best of luck. Never give up!

Reactions: RoryG40