PC Rocket League

Shiveria

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! so i was thinking of doing a rocket league series and was wondering whod be down for that? Now the thing i ask is that theres to be no fights about whos doing more or just being straight mean to each other. Post in this thread if youd be up for it ^^

U

User.123120

Hey guys! so i was thinking of doing a rocket league series and was wondering whod be down for that? Now the thing i ask is that theres to be no fights about whos doing more or just being straight mean to each other. Post in this thread if youd be up for it ^^

i'd be totally up for that :D :)

Pseudo Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
YouTube
I'm game for rocket league , play it quite a bit though I haven't managed to find people to Collab it with to do recordings since everyone is only wanting Minecraft

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
a lot of people want to do rocket league apparantly :) well for the European (due to lag and timedifference) players I wanna collab on RL too.
Don't upload RL a lot on my channel yet because I usually use it for channel updates. But once I have some people to collab with that might change. RL is one of the easiest games in terms of editing the matches are perfect length and packed with action.

TaintIsGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 4, 2014
Denmark
YouTube
a lot of people want to do rocket league apparantly :) well for the European (due to lag and timedifference) players I wanna collab on RL too.
Don't upload RL a lot on my channel yet because I usually use it for channel updates. But once I have some people to collab with that might change. RL is one of the easiest games in terms of editing the matches are perfect length and packed with action.

Well i'm on the european servers i'l be up for it

Reactions: LustraGaming

victorfc

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
definately down for this gah damn so pumped!!!