Rocket League Players

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Hey everyone, I have been playing Rocket League latly and enjoying it alot...

If you also play Rocket League on steam, look me up... maybe we play sometime...

Maybe I could even host tournaments with prizes if I find enough people who play it.

Have fun everyone!

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
I love Rocket League! Started playing it as soon as it came out! Feel free to add I'm down to play at any time

Dec 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone, I have been playing Rocket League latly and enjoying it alot...

If you also play Rocket League on steam, look me up... maybe we play sometime...

Maybe I could even host tournaments with prizes if I find enough people who play it.

Have fun everyone!
I love that game I will have to look you up (y) (Y)

lightningforce

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
lightningforce9
Rocket league is amazing. Playing as Team Disconnect with my bro and our other mate we are always up for new teams to play. I'll add you and anyone on steam that wants to challenge us lol.

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
Hey everyone that is still watching this thread, if you see this I need help! I need a TON of you guys to join a tournament I'm setting up. It doesn't matter if you record any of it, all that I ask is if you want to join the tournament message me on Skype (esquivalient) and ill add you to the participants. It doesnt matter which console you play on, I just need players :) it's free!!! :)

Thank you and have a great day!