Gaming Road to getting less bad at Sniping Ep 1 - I got a UAV!

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube

Awesome! I hope you enjoyed everything and enjoy the ride! Thanks for the sub!

Gotta love the hitmarkers haha. Cover is your best friend when using a sniper, so try not to rush out too much and use cover/vantage points

Right? Ill make sure I keep those in mind. I didn't want to just chill in areas and wanted to be like the cool kids but we all saw where that got me ha ha. Ill defiantly make sure I keep that in mind for the next episode. Maybe I will stand a better chance on a map I know...who knows :) Thanks for the comment!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Awesome! I hope you enjoyed everything and enjoy the ride! Thanks for the sub!

Right? Ill make sure I keep those in mind. I didn't want to just chill in areas and wanted to be like the cool kids but we all saw where that got me ha ha. Ill defiantly make sure I keep that in mind for the next episode. Maybe I will stand a better chance on a map I know...who knows :) Thanks for the comment!
Only one way to find out! Practice makes perfect, also, so it's just gonna take time!

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Only one way to find out! Practice makes perfect, also, so it's just gonna take time!

For sure. Like I said, I've completed pretty much everything there is in the last handful of Call of Duties and did so with Black Ops 3 pretty fast so the only thing left is to try some new things. Hopefully I can keep a series like this interesting and enjoyable. Got the drive to do it and get better so we will see what happens!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
For sure. Like I said, I've completed pretty much everything there is in the last handful of Call of Duties and did so with Black Ops 3 pretty fast so the only thing left is to try some new things. Hopefully I can keep a series like this interesting and enjoyable. Got the drive to do it and get better so we will see what happens!
That's all you can really do!