Gaming Rift Gaming

Rift Gaming

New User
Nov 5, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Will
(Optional) Where are you from?: Alabama (Roll Tide!)
(Optional) How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? They emailed me about a partnership :D
What made you join our forums?: After partnering it recommended I introduce myself, so I am!
What are your hobbies?: Gaming (duh) and occasionally making music.
What is your favorite food? Bacon wrapped Steak.
Why did you start YouTube? Because who doesn't want to be the next Pewdiepie
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Live life to the fullest, don't hold back.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming!
What kind of content do you upload? Montages, Lets Plays, Full CS:GO Matches, League of Legends Highlights
When do you upload?: Generally once a week!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEXfvCstKdL-Q6iadDTBydQ

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Will!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Glad to see you followed the template for your introduction :D
Why did you start YouTube? Because who doesn't want to be the next Pewdiepie
Right? XD

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I really loved your channel the overall is awesome actually , especially the sniping montage where i liked the content of the video plus i really loved that sniper skin! :D

However , i think the only thing missing is some good commentary , or in general maybe some energy in your commentary to make your videos more fun to watch , and also engaging! :D.Moreover , i also think in the future you should upgrade your graphics because although their good now , but with some improvement you may make them super great :D , and one more thing which is the uploading schedule where once a week may look inconsistent which is really important for you to have a stable audience you know ,so maybe 3 times a week would be better really ,.especially that your content is good , so you will find yourself in a better position of audience if you had a stable schedule! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D GREAT JOB! ;D