Unboxings & Reviews RGB K70 Corsair Gaming Keyboard REVIEW!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Solid video and quality @FeelingsToontown!

I really liked the pan shots used in the video, they were really fluid and looked really nice, also the way you showed the keyboard's software interface with the glowing keyboard in the background was nice. My only suggestion for your next video is make sure you watch your focus, I've noticed that in some parts of the video the keyboard is almost in focus (i.e. at 0:34) but isn't quite there.

I've been keeping my eye on this keyboard for so long now, before it was even released, I was waiting for Corsair to release an RGB version of their K70! :D Unfortunately my priorities lie elsewhere and I have't been able to replace this keyboard with super loud Cherry MX Blue keys (it's be come quite an issue) but I'm looking forward to seeing this keyboard some time next year with Brown keys.

How are the Red switches doing for you? I want to go for the Brown switches for the nice typing experience and it handles games pretty nicely but I've heard that Reds are best for gaming. Is it more difficult to type with them?

Keep up the great work!

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
Solid video and quality @FeelingsToontown!

I really liked the pan shots used in the video, they were really fluid and looked really nice, also the way you showed the keyboard's software interface with the glowing keyboard in the background was nice. My only suggestion for your next video is make sure you watch your focus, I've noticed that in some parts of the video the keyboard is almost in focus (i.e. at 0:34) but isn't quite there.

I've been keeping my eye on this keyboard for so long now, before it was even released, I was waiting for Corsair to release an RGB version of their K70! :D Unfortunately my priorities lie elsewhere and I have't been able to replace this keyboard with super loud Cherry MX Blue keys (it's be come quite an issue) but I'm looking forward to seeing this keyboard some time next year with Brown keys.

How are the Red switches doing for you? I want to go for the Brown switches for the nice typing experience and it handles games pretty nicely but I've heard that Reds are best for gaming. Is it more difficult to type with them?

Keep up the great work!
I play a ton of rhythm games, so being able to click fast, both in response time and in plain speed, is important. The keys are loud - if I'm streaming the mic must be pretty close to my mouth as to not pick up my loud clicking.

It's great for any type of rhythm games, but for TF2 and other similar games, it's meh. Not really much different to be honest. I notice I type slightly slower, yet more accurately, and it does have a "satisfying" feel to it.

Sorry about the late post, this is actually on my old account.