VR Reviewing Your Channels!

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Everyone who has replied will be added to the list and hopefully we can get flog to not ramble to cut down on time =P

OceansGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2014
England
YouTube
KingFishOcean
I am thinking about doing yet another series of reviews for channels! I want to give back to a community that really has helped me and I want to help as many people as I can! So, for all those who want to have their channel reviewed and perhaps some helpful and not so helpful advice from myself, Flog, then leave a comment below and I shall add you to the list. No sub limit, nothing like that, just comment and you will be accepted. You don't even have to subscribe to my channel, and if you check it out and like it, then, and only then, should you. Thanks, for reading and hope to hear from you guys soon!
I am very interested I always love hearing peoples opinions on my channel so I can see what I am doing right and wrong and where I can improve :) count me in :)

link for channel: www.youtube.com/c/kingfishoceanofficial

AsapGamer

GameByteTV Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
New Zealand
YouTube
well actually that ould be nice, no one has eer given me feed back on my actual channel so it would be really really nice and what the heck aye? anyone can be accepted WHY NOT! :D

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
I am thinking about doing yet another series of reviews for channels! I want to give back to a community that really has helped me and I want to help as many people as I can! So, for all those who want to have their channel reviewed and perhaps some helpful and not so helpful advice from myself, Flog, then leave a comment below and I shall add you to the list. No sub limit, nothing like that, just comment and you will be accepted. You don't even have to subscribe to my channel, and if you check it out and like it, then, and only then, should you. Thanks, for reading and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Great idea!

AreYouGaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
Ohio
www.youtube.com
YouTube
flogxyourxmolly
Alright, here is the new video! There will be another on Friday and two a week from now on! this time around, we only have one from this group and a couple from another, and we'll try to keep them evened out so that we don't focus on one over the other. This time around we have @xWAVED

AreYouGaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
Ohio
www.youtube.com
YouTube
flogxyourxmolly
Just to make sure, since there is a little confusion, if you want a review, make sure you tell us in the comment, either here or on the channel, that way we will know for sure and add you to the list. @ChihakuTheFolf Never fear, you are now on the list and since we didn't know you wanted a review, we'll push you up the list. Sorry about that, mate.