AreYouGaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
Ohio
www.youtube.com
YouTube
flogxyourxmolly
I am thinking about doing yet another series of reviews for channels! I want to give back to a community that really has helped me and I want to help as many people as I can! So, for all those who want to have their channel reviewed and perhaps some helpful and not so helpful advice from myself, Flog, then leave a comment below and I shall add you to the list. No sub limit, nothing like that, just comment and you will be accepted. You don't even have to subscribe to my channel, and if you check it out and like it, then, and only then, should you. Thanks, for reading and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Thomas_Jeeves

New User
Nov 30, 2015
Please review me I need all the help I can get
When I upload it is normally in 1080p but for some reason this video only uploaded on 360p so don't worry about the quality. Thanks.

Reactions: AreYouGaming

AreYouGaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
Ohio
www.youtube.com
YouTube
flogxyourxmolly
Alright, here's the idea now. I'll be doing about 3 or so channels per video and one video a week. I will alert all of the people that are going to be in it and also, it won't just be me, but it will be also a friend of mine who will be helping me review them as well! Be sure to provide a link to your channel if you don't have a link anywhere so we can easily find it and then we'll be in touch as we get to everyone! Thanks for everyone so far and I hope to keep this going for a while now.