Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
So nothing to much to say but you are extremely funny! lol but I do recommend getting a better mic if you want to improve your content, but other than that everything is there man! you earned a new sub! :) -BeckhamHD
Thanks man not to bad yourself. About the mic I know it kinda suck but it's better then nothing am I right? Anyways I'm gonna change it down the line at some point but as of right now I can't afford it :)

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I want a review! Remember my latest video i was sick so the audio is bad but you can check the others if you want!

mcglinko

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
Ireland
Hey there! just here to help others out to grow! Let me know what you want me to review and i'll give you 100% full feedback! OPTIONAL(check out my channel if you want to, its up to you :)
Hey there! just here to help others out to grow! Let me know what you want me to review and i'll give you 100% full feedback! OPTIONAL(check out my channel if you want to, its up to you :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VIRvBc_thwrUxLnKPQ2aA
I'd love to have a review :)

Bluecoaster455MC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Bluecoaster455i
Can I get reviewed? Any improvements or things I should change? I am a Minecraft and GD youtuber but I also do other game on livestreams. Thanks!

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
hey well you give my channel a look. and tell me what i should work on please be honest. i have been putting hard work on my channel the past few weeks so please review it for me. thanks