Offering Reviewing All Channels and Videos!

Did you like your Review?

• Yes

• It was ok

• No

• I hated it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to my Reviewing forum!

I saw someone else have this idea, i thought since im so active on the forums why not make my own thread!
For me to review your Video or channel follow these step!

Steps to get a review:
1. Link your video or channel in a "Reply" Down Below

2. Under your video or channel fill out this forum.
What Do you want reviewed: (Video or Channel)
What is your goal with your channel: (I want to surpass 100 subscribers)
3. Add a little burb of what you want help on, its best for me to base my review off what you want to know!

I will Give a quick review of your channel and video, things you can improve on. Then Rate your Video / Channel out of 10!

After your review if you don't mind checking out my channel it would be greatly appreciated!​

Reactions: iLynex

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube

I saw someone else have this idea, i thought since im so active on the forums why not make my own thread!

Steps to get a review:

3. Add a little burb of what you want help on, its best for me to base my review off what you want to know!

I will Give a quick review of your channel and video, things you can improve on. Then Rate your Video / Channel out of 10!

After your review if you don't mind checking out my channel it would be greatly appreciated!​
Video
I want to surpass 200 subscribers
How can i make it more fun to watch?

Reactions: iLynex

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Video
I want to surpass 200 subscribers
How can i make it more fun to watch?
Here is a couple things i think you can improve on.
1. The intro
I didn't understand what your intro was. Usually Intros are quick short snips of your channel, what it's about, your name, or what your video is about. Your "Intro" as i will call it was just a clip from TF2? I didn't understand that to much or what the point of it was, as it had no real correlation to your actual video. (Intro's are meant to be kept short and snappy, in the first few seconds it decides if your viewer will stay or click away.)

2. Main Point

The main point.... I kinda understood what it was but it was kinda just you running over people, with no commentary or anything type or "real" entertainment. (Remember this is all a personal opinion.) I think adding a commentary or story it could attract more views and followers!

3. The Outro
It wasn't a bad outro, Decent graphics good outro music. Here's what i think you can do to improve it. Add some text saying something like "Previous Video" and add either a thumbnail of your last video or a video clip of it with the sound of that video is off.

If that sounds to complicated and don't want to have to bother editing that in every time then here is what you can do. Youtube just introduced a feature called "End Screen" its an option where you can add a quick little "Subscribe to me" button or a featured playlist! I really recommend doing this as if someone like your video its a fast little button to keep them on your channel!

4. Rate

I'm going to rate your video a 4/10. Remember this is to help you! i think there is a huge gap for improvement and can't wait to see what the future holds within your channel!

REVIEWS ARE TO HELP YOUR CHANNEL AND IS A PERSONAL OPINION.
TO ME ALL CRITISIM IS GOOD CRITISIM.

Thank you for listening & letting me review your channel. Please conduct your vote in the poll above if this has shed some light on your channel and video!

Voting in the poll above is important! Please do so if i review your channel! (It also earns you credits :) )

Reactions: IDubHD

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Here is a couple things i think you can improve on.
1. The intro
I didn't understand what your intro was. Usually Intros are quick short snips of your channel, what it's about, your name, or what your video is about. Your "Intro" as i will call it was just a clip from TF2? I didn't understand that to much or what the point of it was, as it had no real correlation to your actual video. (Intro's are meant to be kept short and snappy, in the first few seconds it decides if your viewer will stay or click away.)

2. Main Point

The main point.... I kinda understood what it was but it was kinda just you running over people, with no commentary or anything type or "real" entertainment. (Remember this is all a personal opinion.) I think adding a commentary or story it could attract more views and followers!

3. The Outro
It wasn't a bad outro, Decent graphics good outro music. Here's what i think you can do to improve it. Add some text saying something like "Previous Video" and add either a thumbnail of your last video or a video clip of it with the sound of that video is off.

If that sounds to complicated and don't want to have to bother editing that in every time then here is what you can do. Youtube just introduced a feature called "End Screen" its an option where you can add a quick little "Subscribe to me" button or a featured playlist! I really recommend doing this as if someone like your video its a fast little button to keep them on your channel!

4. Rate

I'm going to rate your video a 4/10. Remember this is to help you! i think there is a huge gap for improvement and can't wait to see what the future holds within your channel!

Thank you for listening & letting me review your channel. Please conduct your vote in the poll above if this has shed some light on your channel and video!

Voting in the poll above is important! Please do so if i review your channel! (It also earns you credits :) )
well the intro part... there were supposed to be my voice.. but somehow under the render.. it has fucked up...

Meelosan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
belgium
YouTube
Meelosan

Steps to get a review:

channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkLbqLG_WdIb-iYGhvEpeYQ

What Do you want reviewed:
The channel in General, but you can focus on only one video if you want :) feel free ^^

What is your goal with your channel:
My goal is to make sure people will go on my channel because they like the videos and are hyped about it. But also to show the world some amazing cosplayers I meet thru out conventions

Things that may improve people to subscribe to the channel and how to have more comments on them instead of just people watching it (I already tried polls but didn't had much effect)

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
well the intro part... there were supposed to be my voice.. but somehow under the render.. it has fucked up...
You hated the review?[DOUBLEPOST=1489701120][/DOUBLEPOST]
channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkLbqLG_WdIb-iYGhvEpeYQ

What Do you want reviewed:
The channel in General, but you can focus on only one video if you want :) feel free ^^

What is your goal with your channel:
My goal is to make sure people will go on my channel because they like the videos and are hyped about it. But also to show the world some amazing cosplayers I meet thru out conventions

Things that may improve people to subscribe to the channel and how to have more comments on them instead of just people watching it (I already tried polls but didn't had much effect)
Thanks for wanting a review!

1. Channel Overview
Great Channel overview. What i mean is alot of smaller channels don't have their channel setup to their full potential. Meaning a channel trailer, banner and avatar. (Sometime even playlists under your trailer) As soon as i went onto your channel you had a nice avatar that looked professional and clean, the banner wasn't bad, but i think it could use a little improvement. Other than that it looked really nice and had a great first impression!

2. Channel Trailer
Three words, I loved it. It started off fast paced, look almost as someone professional did it for you! Cuts almost straight into music, and gets you really into the video! Amazing job! Great music and love the little cut scenes in between clips.

3. More Comments
As you mentioned above you would like to know how to get more comments. My opinion is to add questions in your videos, as vloggers do during the day they might stop for a minute and ask "Whats your fav. color" (Just an example) If it's a good question people will want to interact with them, especially if the youtube (In this case is you) responds to alot of comments.

4. Rate
I'm going to rate your channel a 8/10. I think you could work a little bit more on your banner. Other than that i think its a great channel! Remember this is to help you!

Over all A great channel. My biggest advice that was given to me by one of the biggest Vloggers ever is in three words. "Just Keep uploading" and thats my advice to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Meelosan

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube

1. Channel Overview
Great Channel overview. What i mean is alot of smaller channels don't have their channel setup to their full potential. Meaning a channel trailer, banner and avatar. (Sometime even playlists under your trailer) As soon as i went onto your channel you had a nice avatar that looked professional and clean, the banner wasn't bad, but i think it could use a little improvement. Other than that it looked really nice and had a great first impression!

2. Channel Trailer
Three words, I loved it. It started off fast paced, look almost as someone professional did it for you! Cuts almost straight into music, and gets you really into the video! Amazing job! Great music and love the little cut scenes in between clips.

3. More Comments
As you mentioned above you would like to know how to get more comments. My opinion is to add questions in your videos, as vloggers do during the day they might stop for a minute and ask "Whats your fav. color" (Just an example) If it's a good question people will want to interact with them, especially if the youtube (In this case is you) responds to alot of comments.

4. Rate
I'm going to rate your channel a 8/10. I think you could work a little bit more on your banner. Other than that i think its a great channel! Remember this is to help you!

Over all A great channel. My biggest advice that was given to me by one of the biggest Vloggers ever is in three words. "Just Keep uploading" and thats my advice to you!

No i voted "it's okay"

Meelosan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
belgium
YouTube
Meelosan

1. Channel Overview

2. Channel Trailer

3. More Comments

4. Rate

hehe happy you liked the channel :D and yeah I think the trailer was one of my best things I made :D

Reactions: Marcus Walker

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
My channel is in my signature, would appreciate a channel review
Our goal as of right now is to hit 500 subscribers
And I am curious to know how I can improve the channel/videos itself.