Review4Review Review4Review

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Your edits were pretty good, a bit too much for me personally but they were very well put into the video. I started to get confused about what exactly was happening though when the music started playing at about :30. Not sure if it's like a roblox inside joke or something though lol.

ExpensiveGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
YouTube
Your edits were pretty good, a bit too much for me personally but they were very well put into the video. I started to get confused about what exactly was happening though when the music started playing at about :30. Not sure if it's like a roblox inside joke or something though lol.
I like your channel. Thumbnails and banners are good. The videos are pretty funny as well :p All your missing is a better quality channel trailer and some more publicity :p

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Can you guys give me a review of my new video?
Then, give me a channel or video and I'll do a quick run-down and review of it :) thanks

#FreedomFamily
http://xexpensive.net
OK so here it goes this is going to be my honest review I am no way an expert so there you go:
- Great acting I really enjoyed the voices you made and I think that kept me watching.
- Great set up of the game and everything else.
- Great concept idea.

- Intro to your video is to long. Some times it can affect your watch-time people will be leaving your videos before it starts. Try and jump right into the may bit about the video without any delays. if you want branding than do a really cool 5 seconds outro. Or just have signature at the end of each - video and beginning of each video so that people will always feel welcomed and thanked for watching your content.Cutting scenes were a bit shaky and long. But I understand it was meant to create a certain scene.
- Try and put the music lower in volume so that your commentary is being heard no matter what.
- Try and build a sketch where your commentary is 80% of the video 10%graphics boards whatever and 10 % music.
- A little bit to loud for the music.

Great sketch overall so I do appreciate what your trying to come across and mention. Just try and work on a script and write everything down before putting it onto the video. Overall I like the video I think its great just needs a few changes here and there.Keep it up and hope to see more videos from you on the community!.

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you.

ExpensiveGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
YouTube
OK so here it goes this is going to be my honest review I am no way an expert so there you go:
- Great acting I really enjoyed the voices you made and I think that kept me watching.
- Great set up of the game and everything else.
- Great concept idea.

- Intro to your video is to long. Some times it can affect your watch-time people will be leaving your videos before it starts. Try and jump right into the may bit about the video without any delays. if you want branding than do a really cool 5 seconds outro. Or just have signature at the end of each - video and beginning of each video so that people will always feel welcomed and thanked for watching your content.Cutting scenes were a bit shaky and long. But I understand it was meant to create a certain scene.
- Try and put the music lower in volume so that your commentary is being heard no matter what.
- Try and build a sketch where your commentary is 80% of the video 10%graphics boards whatever and 10 % music.
- A little bit to loud for the music.

Great sketch overall so I do appreciate what your trying to come across and mention. Just try and work on a script and write everything down before putting it onto the video. Overall I like the video I think its great just needs a few changes here and there.Keep it up and hope to see more videos from you on the community!.

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you.

I do like your channel, it's entertaining. But I mean your channel trailer :p Channel trailers aren't supposed to have the intros in usually. And it is very long. Also for your regular videos, you could maybe increase your mic volume, maybe add some background music because it gets kind of boring in between those pauses.

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
I do like your channel, it's entertaining. But I mean your channel trailer :p Channel trailers aren't supposed to have the intros in usually. And it is very long. Also for your regular videos, you could maybe increase your mic volume, maybe add some background music because it gets kind of boring in between those pauses.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am working a new channel trailer as I am speaking but it seems to take longer than usual :) as for the other content sure thing may very well consider that thank you very much.

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
Can you guys give me a review of my new video?
Then, give me a channel or video and I'll do a quick run-down and review of it :) thanks

#FreedomFamily
http://xexpensive.net

So, The video itself is entertaining but there is way to much shaky cam going on. Also incredibly loud and abrupt segments, though humorous, are kind of startling. Liked the bit about the car though.

If you still have time to do a vid review I have a new series going up later this week. Its unlisted at the moment.