Request Review

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
My review: Call of duty is an interesting game, but not everyone likes it, so targeting one specific gaming community won't help the channel growth as much, video itself was an alright one, pixelation was noticeable, the audio sometimes cut out of the video for some reasons, also, no microphone.

I give the channel around 4/10.

Reactions: Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
My review: Call of duty is an interesting game, but not everyone likes it, so targeting one specific gaming community won't help the channel growth as much, video itself was an alright one, pixelation was noticeable, the audio sometimes cut out of the video for some reasons, also, no microphone.

I give the channel around 4/10.
Thanks for the review, I'll look forward to improving it further.

Mark Aquiapao

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2017
YouTube
Looking at your channel, you should use more texts in your custom thumbnails to make your videos more appealing. You should also include include specific playlists on the home page of your channel like a playlist that has videos for Call of Duty and not just popular uploads. Everything else looks good!

Bacon4Dayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Looking at your channel, you should use more texts in your custom thumbnails to make your videos more appealing. You should also include include specific playlists on the home page of your channel like a playlist that has videos for Call of Duty and not just popular uploads. Everything else looks good!
Haven't been very active on the forums lately, thanks for the advise and it will be taken into consideration! :)