CamGoesPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2015
YouTube
Hello freedom! i am looking for a review on my channel because i need some advice on what to change and what not to change. i can't currently post a link to my channel because i havent posted enough yet, but my channel is : Camden Bedinghaus
i am a vlogging cchannel. If anyone reviews my channel, i will review yours. thanks :)

CamGoesPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2015
YouTube
gimme a review pls ? then i review yours also send the link crazy =D
[DOUBLEPOST=1480374441][/DOUBLEPOST]
gimme a review pls ? then i review yours also send the link crazy =D
review: i love your mic, it has very good quality! your banner i cant see the words its too zoomed in
logo is good upload more often its good that you have all the same content
well organized channel overall: 8/10 :)

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Hey man watched your "I STAYED HOME" video, liked the content that was there. Your thumbnails are solid, and your little sister is adorable btw. I would definitely recommend spending a bit more time on your intro/outros though. The aspect ratio on your videos in your outro is off from the aspect ratio of the boxes, makes it look really sloppy and like you didn't really care. Your intro is kinda stereotypical though, not major complaints but it's not going to help you stand out.

CamGoesPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2015
YouTube
Hey man watched your "I STAYED HOME" video, liked the content that was there. Your thumbnails are solid, and your little sister is adorable btw. I would definitely recommend spending a bit more time on your intro/outros though. The aspect ratio on your videos in your outro is off from the aspect ratio of the boxes, makes it look really sloppy and like you didn't really care. Your intro is kinda stereotypical though, not major complaints but it's not going to help you stand out.
Yeah i made a post on a thread about helping me to get an intro, and ill work on my outro more but for the intro i just dont know how to make one if you can help please see my thread

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Yeah i made a post on a thread about helping me to get an intro, and ill work on my outro more but for the intro i just dont know how to make one if you can help please see my thread
You've just got to get an idea in your head that you really like about the intro. Keep in mind you don't have to have the same intro for every video, try to experiment. Research other vloggers and how they do their intros and maybe you'll get some inspiration. This is all stuff you've probably done though lol.