Request Review on Website reveal video

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Here is a website reveal video I made for the TimeOutCorner website that I have been working on.
There has already been a winner on this site for them to have their own corner within the site which I will be getting into touch with them this week.

This video is a bit old have been waiting so a few things have been fixed such as the screen size for video play on bluescreen but if any other tips can be given much appreciated thanks.

Reactions: derwinvlog

Proud to be fruit

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
First of all let me say that I love your personality. Second of all, I wish you would remove the animation of the tablet after a while. It's nice but after a while it's been repeated so many times it's old. Thirdly, I found myself getting tired of the video after about 5 minutes (Yes despite that you do a very good job with your personality). I think you would have benefited from instead making a short video where you shortly present the site and the different features on it. Shortening it down forces you to only give the most interesting facts and that would probably keep my attention I would also love it if you showed the features on the site. So that I can see them. It would give me a better understanding of what you are talking about, plus illustrations like that gives the video more variation. I'm guessing you are planning to do that in the future videos when you go into more detail but I think you should show some here too. Overall though good job =)

Reactions: TimeOut Corner

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
First of all let me say that I love your personality. Second of all, I wish you would remove the animation of the tablet after a while. It's nice but after a while it's been repeated so many times it's old. Thirdly, I found myself getting tired of the video after about 5 minutes (Yes despite that you do a very good job with your personality). I think you would have benefited from instead making a short video where you shortly present the site and the different features on it. Shortening it down forces you to only give the most interesting facts and that would probably keep my attention I would also love it if you showed the features on the site. So that I can see them. It would give me a better understanding of what you are talking about, plus illustrations like that gives the video more variation. I'm guessing you are planning to do that in the future videos when you go into more detail but I think you should show some here too. Overall though good job =)
Yeah this video was a bit long but gladly as you mentioned I do plan to make individual videos for different parts of the site that will be shorter. Hopefully the next vid fir the site will be an improvement from this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1504754671][/DOUBLEPOST]
this channel has personality and very positive.. more giveaways and fun stuff
Thanks and yes there will be plenty more giveaways etc.

Reactions: Proud to be fruit