Request Review my work in progress video

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
So I'm working on my second Team Fortress 2 Shenanigans video and I'd like some feedback on what people think of it so far. Note its a WIP so not all the clips are up-scaled to fit the view and its only like half finished.

xXiAmPr3dAtOrXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'm not a TF2 player really so can't comment on the 'shenanigans' aspect of the video, but I think to set a more comical scene try some different music, something more light hearted etc. If you're having trouble, dont forget Freedom! partners have access to some PositionMusic tunes free, and Youube Audio Library you can filter by genre such as 'funny' or 'happy'. Hope this helps.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I'm not a TF2 player really so can't comment on the 'shenanigans' aspect of the video, but I think to set a more comical scene try some different music, something more light hearted etc. If you're having trouble, dont forget Freedom! partners have access to some PositionMusic tunes free, and Youube Audio Library you can filter by genre such as 'funny' or 'happy'. Hope this helps.

Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback, its not all comical really, I'm mostly focusing n choosing music that fits the scenario, like western for the engineer (who is a Texan) & 8-bit style for the retro sword kills e.t.c. I'm already using Freedom's music libraries on this project :) mainly using audio mirco right now though as it offer lots of short 30 second tracks that are copyright free.​

Reactions: xXiAmPr3dAtOrXx

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Overall it's looking quite good. Maybe try making quicker cuts to keep the momentum up if you can do so without loosing much content??? (Basically cutting to the best moments) I really liked your choice of music and the theme of the video.
Keep up the good work (y) (Y)