Review4Review Review my newest video and I'll review yours!

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
Grettings once again Freedom Family!,

I hope that 2017 is treating you well, I've got here my latest video that I worked pretty hard on, if you could spare 6 or so minutes to give it a watch and provide me with some feedback I'd be very grateful :), If you do leave some feedback be sure to give me a link to find your channel and I will happily provide you with some feedback in return.

Have fun!

Reactions: SteveOfWarr

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I like that you have background music and its not even loud which is nice so we can hear your voice.
What i would recommend is to talk a bit more in your video so its not quiet if you know what I mean.
The mic quality is very nice and there is no background noise which is very good.
Video quality is also nice.
Can you review my channel next?

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDzljDE9hgZ18fNuaJtWdJg

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
I like that you have background music and its not even loud which is nice so we can hear your voice.
What i would recommend is to talk a bit more in your video so its not quiet if you know what I mean.
The mic quality is very nice and there is no background noise which is very good.
Video quality is also nice.
Can you review my channel next?

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDzljDE9hgZ18fNuaJtWdJg

I liked your content, your mic quality was great and the video was good, but If possible try and shoot for 720p60 or 1080p60, it just makes the video a lot smoother to watch, the only real major critique I have, is the music you chose when talking about the story, is very, very overused and kinda loud, at times it was very hard to hear what you were saying, I checked some more of your videos and it seems to be the only one that has this issue, but If you choose some calmer less upbeat songs for commentary, that will sound a lot better for the audience to listen too.

Great job man, and thanks for the review of my channel. :)

Last edited:

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I liked your content, your mic quality was great and the video was good, but If possible try and shoot for 720p60 or 1080p60, it just makes the video a lot smoother to watch, the only real major critique I have, is the music you chose when talking about the story, is very, very overused and kinda loud, at times it was very hard to hear what you were saying, I checked some more of your videos and it seems to be the only one that has this issue, but If you choose some calmer less upbeat songs for commentary, that will sound a lot better for the audience to listen too.

Great job man, and thanks for the review of my channel. :)
Thanks and I do record and render my videos in 720p! Choosing background music is hard because sometimes they are bad lol. Anyways thank you

Xscarvious

Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
YouTube
Xscarvious
I loved your video and I hope you make more like it! Your music was subtle enough to keep attention on the game, but good enough to keep us interested. Video and audio quality were great. Didn't hear buzz or anything, except from other players, but you can't control that. I'm gonna have to subscribe and see what else you produce. :)
Please check out my channel?
www.youtube.com/Xscarvious

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
I like your logos and everything it really adds a vibe to your channel. Your videos are short sweet and to the point which really helps you out. Would definitely recommend finding an audience beyond the battlefield gun review audience, as it's not going to last forever.

How's my channel?
https://www.youtube.com/themlgenies

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
love the thumbnail, love the video, the quality. all 100% man good job
I like your logos and everything it really adds a vibe to your channel. Your videos are short sweet and to the point which really helps you out. Would definitely recommend finding an audience beyond the battlefield gun review audience, as it's not going to last forever.

How's my channel?
https://www.youtube.com/themlgenies
I loved your video and I hope you make more like it! Your music was subtle enough to keep attention on the game, but good enough to keep us interested. Video and audio quality were great. Didn't hear buzz or anything, except from other players, but you can't control that. I'm gonna have to subscribe and see what else you produce. :)
Please check out my channel?
www.youtube.com/Xscarvious

Thanks all for the kind words, very much appreciate all of your time and feedback,

MLGenies, I am really loving that inro, definitly one of the more unique ones I've seen, your content is unique and your artwork was clean and tasteful, great job guys!

Xscarvious, really liked your content, audio and video is crisp and I found you to be quite entertaining, really did appreciate you editing out some of the longer, less action-packed parts of your videos, definitely made it more entertaining to watch, keep up the good work!

Traf Plays, I liked your content, the only thing I can see issue with is that there isn't enough of it!, I understand that YouTube might not be your only commitment but try and get yourself an upload schedule say 1 video a week to begin, and go from there, was definitely interesting to watch and enjoyed the channel, nice one!

Reactions: Traf Plays

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the review. I absolutly agree. But my issues are school, bad internet at certain times, and my environment is too noisey for videos with my voices.. but ill try man thanks

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there!
This video looks great @AstoraFPS!
I think that, for where ya channel is atm, your doing really well :D
I can't currently find anything wrong with ya video :D

Video:

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
Hay there!
This video looks great @AstoraFPS!
I think that, for where ya channel is atm, your doing really well :D
I can't currently find anything wrong with ya video :D

Video:

Very much enjoyed the video, I find it to be quite smooth, however one small pet peeve of mine is for some reason I can only here your voice in my left ear, perhaps something went funny in editing? either way check the L/R balance and you'll be good to go!

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay @AstoraFPS!
Thanks for the feedback, don't quite sure whats causing that issue but hopefully i get it sorted in the next few episodes

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
Grettings once again Freedom Family!,

I hope that 2017 is treating you well, I've got here my latest video that I worked pretty hard on, if you could spare 6 or so minutes to give it a watch and provide me with some feedback I'd be very grateful :), If you do leave some feedback be sure to give me a link to find your channel and I will happily provide you with some feedback in return.

Have fun!

Hey dude!

Channel's looking tight, graphics quality and audio are pretty spot on, and you've made a cracking looking thumbnail!

Only thing I'll say is bring the banter a bit more, get chatting :p

Also, how you guys completely missed that dude camping there I'll never know lol xD

Still play that game better than me though...

Here's my latest vid to check out if you have the time! -