Request Review My Montage please

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
I have never done a montage style video, I have been busy for October and I'm making my epic return! so yall get first look to critique me. I take all criticism add long as its constructive.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So here my brief review :
- The music does go well with the video though try and keep this at a level volume if at all possible, it seems like it got very loud at 1.15 and continued like that occassionally - I know this is due to the music track but I think if the music would have been more mellow throughout it might of been a bit better
- Montages can be a bit funny sometimes, some people tend to do montages focused on one map / match while others will integrate these across maps / matches - I think you did very well for your first attempt and especially liked the battlefield intro that you had

Montages are basically a highlight of a particular type of content / style of play, its always best to consider what your trying to showcase during the videos - for example with gameplay are you trying to show off good shots you made like at (2.09) or a collection of quick deaths you had like just prior to that

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
That good shot was the only one I got in the whole 40 minute match. lol. I can re adjust the music and re upload with the edit on that. I was mainly just doing deaths/shots to match the music, just something fun. Thank you Zeke! The intro of it was something I have been sitting on for a few days, Like I said I can make adjustments. Again thank you for your input

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That good shot was the only one I got in the whole 40 minute match. lol. I can re adjust the music and re upload with the edit on that. I was mainly just doing deaths/shots to match the music, just something fun. Thank you Zeke! The intro of it was something I have been sitting on for a few days, Like I said I can make adjustments. Again thank you for your input
haha I know what its like sometimes all the hard work during a match comes down to making that one great shot. As I said you did well for your first attempt and I enjoyed it :)