Review4Review Review my latest videos :)

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
Your channel is looking good, you're defiantly moving in the right direction, 1 thing I think you would benefit from is organizing your videos in different play lists as I've seen lots of them that are a bit over the place, you could create a playlist for all your LIVE game plays and a separate one for your edited videos, which brings me onto my second point, I think that your audience would love to see a highlight real of your live events, doesn't have to be very flashy just a summary of the best moments through the live game play as a lot of people including myself don't have a long enough attention span to sit and watch over an hour's video, all in all the quality and audio was great and you are defiantly making good moves, all the best and good luck :)

If you wouldn't mind checking out my channel I'd greatly appreciate your time. :)

SimuPro Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
Your channel is looking good, you're defiantly moving in the right direction, 1 thing I think you would benefit from is organizing your videos in different play lists as I've seen lots of them that are a bit over the place, you could create a playlist for all your LIVE game plays and a separate one for your edited videos, which brings me onto my second point, I think that your audience would love to see a highlight real of your live events, doesn't have to be very flashy just a summary of the best moments through the live game play as a lot of people including myself don't have a long enough attention span to sit and watch over an hour's video, all in all the quality and audio was great and you are defiantly making good moves, all the best and good luck :)

If you wouldn't mind checking out my channel I'd greatly appreciate your time. :)
Thank you for your review. I appreciate it. thanks for your opinions.
Well I check your channel . and it's definitely great. :D Love the Thumbnails. the Videos. everything is great. I'm your you will become a big/famous youtuber soon :)

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
La_Flemm
Can you make thumbnails for your videos ? (Which make us want to watch)
And a tip, you can share your videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, don't spam, but there are groups on facebook where you can promote your content --> More views ;)

SimuPro Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
And a tip, you can share your videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, don't spam, but there are groups on facebook where you can promote your content --> More views ;)
Yeah. I'm in to it. just creating different thumbnails by now. :) Thank's your opinion . :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485931292][/DOUBLEPOST]
btw. I have a GREAT CHANNEL :) , Keep up the good work :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485962139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah. I'm in to it. just creating different thumbnails by now. :) Thank's your opinion . :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485931292][/DOUBLEPOST]
btw. I have a GREAT CHANNEL :) , Keep up the good work :)
typo. *You have a Great Channel* . haha

Last edited:
Reactions: ytlazzog

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Would recommend spending more time in your logo/banner and thumbnails. That's what someone new to your channel is going to see initially so put as much effort into that as you do your videos. Would also recommend splitting the videos up rather than keeping them as hour long clips, the length will hurt your watch time and it gives you time to edit the videos more.

How's my channel?