Lord Dan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey guys; so recently I have been breaking away from being a Minecraft only channel and moving into a more 'sandbox games in general' channel. I've changed both my recording software and editing software and putting a little more effort into editing and polishing my content and thumbnails. I've also added an outro (Previous Video/Random Video) at the end.

I know I definitely have room for improvement; particularly with commentary as I do know I often times find myself coming up short on topics to speak of, but I'm sure that'll improve with time. Just looking for an honest opinion with the direction change thus far so I know I'm on the right tracks.

Oh and yes I did eventually realise I kept saying 'Caramile' instead of 'Camomile'... (facepalm)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys; so recently I have been breaking away from being a Minecraft only channel and moving into a more 'sandbox games in general' channel. I've changed both my recording software and editing software and putting a little more effort into editing and polishing my content and thumbnails. I've also added an outro (Previous Video/Random Video) at the end.

I know I definitely have room for improvement; particularly with commentary as I do know I often times find myself coming up short on topics to speak of, but I'm sure that'll improve with time. Just looking for an honest opinion with the direction change thus far so I know I'm on the right tracks.

Oh and yes I did eventually realise I kept saying 'Caramile' instead of 'Camomile'... (facepalm)
In general i think its ok, theres good quality on the video and sound and you speak clearly. However if i had to pick out anything i would say maybe there needs to be a more grabbing theme to the video, somthing that makes me wanna watch. To be honest it comes down to what audience your wanting to attract? If your looking for fun or funny maybe makr the commentary a little less one toned, however if your trying to be more serious then i think your doing ok. At the end of the day im still pretty new and its just an opinion, u seem to be doing well anyway. Hope this helps and goodluck!

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
Never seen the game before, it's good to use popular games.
Nice sound quality, video quality is fine.

Video could be shorter in length.
Like you said commentary could be better, there were some parts you could have cut out. Remember you can trim out any stuttering and pauses.
I loved the thumbnail, it just had a unique look!

Finally the title could be more snappy..
Apart from them small improvements; I see potential so keep it up!

Many thanks,

Ben Moughton (BenMo)

Reactions: Lord Dan

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Then,why did i got copyright from Tokyo TV for anime ? Really ?
Youtube it's full of AMV and episodes and so on..and i get copyright for a Anime Music Video.
Can someone help ?

One, you are not allowed to advertise your own videos on other people's thread
  • "Posting about your videos and channels is not allowed on posts outside your own promotional Threads."
Two, you are not allowed to hijack other threads for your benefit.
  • "Don't post on a thread to try to get attention for your own personal benefit. Be respectful to the creator of the thread."
Three, READ THE RULES!!!!!! - https://freedom.community.tm/rules

I have reported both of your posts for a Moderator or Administrator to take them down.

xScarlife Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
xscarlife
Hey there, I took a look at your video and the overall video quality and sound is very good. The thumbnail looks neat to me which is also good :D I didn't know the game 'The Kindred' so thanks for letting us know about that as well. The only thing that I would advice is paying a bit more attention to the video description. However, I do like the fact that you have put the link to the game so it will be much easier for people who want to play the game as well. So, keep up the good work you are doing there mate! (y) (Y)

Lord Dan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey there, I took a look at your video and the overall video quality and sound is very good. The thumbnail looks neat to me which is also good :D I didn't know the game 'The Kindred' so thanks for letting us know about that as well. The only thing that I would advice is paying a bit more attention to the video description. However, I do like the fact that you have put the link to the game so it will be much easier for people who want to play the game as well. So, keep up the good work you are doing there mate! (y) (Y)

Thanks for that; bit more effort on the video description. I'm sure I can do that (y) (Y)