Request Review My Latest Video Please!

Jake Kapusta

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys! Today I am bringing you my thoughts/ reaction on the huge Mayweather vs McGregor fight! I'd really appreciate it if you could review my video and tell me what you think!

Please comment on what you thought of the video!

Thanks a lot!

-Jazza

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Well edited, and great quality.

I would perhaps get to the point a little quicker? Jump on the idea a little earlier in the video and leave the CTA (call to action) at the end. However I have seen CTA done earlier in videos and work well, I think it just needs to be done a little more seamlessly. It feels jarring where it pops up now.

Also a bit more energy in your voice might be a good idea. You use your arms to bring energy into the video, but a lot of people will put this on in the background and do something else. If what you're saying isn't as interesting, I'd suggest push for a bit more life into the voice, just to keep the viewer interested.

Still a great video, with some great quality :)

Jake Kapusta

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well edited, and great quality.

I would perhaps get to the point a little quicker? Jump on the idea a little earlier in the video and leave the CTA (call to action) at the end. However I have seen CTA done earlier in videos and work well, I think it just needs to be done a little more seamlessly. It feels jarring where it pops up now.

Also a bit more energy in your voice might be a good idea. You use your arms to bring energy into the video, but a lot of people will put this on in the background and do something else. If what you're saying isn't as interesting, I'd suggest push for a bit more life into the voice, just to keep the viewer interested.

Still a great video, with some great quality :)
Thank you my dude, really appreciated advice <3