Request review my face reveal

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys it would be epic if you could gimme some feedback on my latest video(face reveal) .
I might wanna vlog some more or just do story telling with camera on. Tell me what i do good and or wrong so i might be ready for that thanks beforehand, guys (and girls obviously) i love you all <3

this is my video:

also any other tips on what to improve on my channel

*sidenote i want to make a new intro but i first need my logo remade into an hd version

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Hey guys it would be epic if you could gimme some feedback on my latest video(face reveal) .
I might wanna vlog some more or just do story telling with camera on. Tell me what i do good and or wrong so i might be ready for that thanks beforehand, guys (and girls obviously) i love you all <3

this is my video:

also any other tips on what to improve on my channel

*sidenote i want to make a new intro but i first need my logo remade into an hd version
I'm going to be prefectly honest with you, that was kinda boring. I'm not saying it to be mean or anything like that, but you lacked the excitement of hitting a milestone. Gotta be excited to do what you love, now with that being said I don't know your recurring situation if you can get more excited it just didn't feel genuine. Again not meaning to be mean just my thought

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
thanks for the feedback i do see what you mean any thing else yo that you noticed about the video like the is the background music to loud or to softly should i do something else with the camera?