M4DKiLLA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2016
Wales
madkilla.com
YouTube
So my recent videos are all about getting demoted to silver. Many people like to make videos of themselves ranking up but I decide to do the opposite!

So I have two videos for you guys to watch. Make sure you watch it all and try and pin point areas of improvements.
What I think is good may not be to others and I rather get to know my audience by knowing what they look for and what they enjoy seeing the most.

I don’t care how bad the feedback is because it enables me to learn and improve.

Many thanks to you all in the Freedom Family!

Video 1:

Video 2:

Cresht

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
The video was pretty bad...you're ruining other peoples matches to derank because you're too lazy to get another acc

M4DKiLLA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2016
Wales
madkilla.com
YouTube
The video was pretty bad...you're ruining other peoples matches to derank because you're too lazy to get another acc
If you actually watched these two videos. It's derank Lobby. The first video which isn't posted was a game ruin match for others because my team wasn't willing to do rank.
These video's which are on here are full with people who intend on deranking. As you can see from the reactions of them.

This ins't a matter of buying an account. It's content to show deranking. What would you create if it was yourself?