Request Review my channel!!!!

Aussie Chan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
_Aussie_Chan_
Hello FredRs, I believe you should be more specific for this review, I would like to know what parts you would like reviewed, please do not reply with "just everything in general" or something around those terms. Thanks!

Kind regards, Aussie Chan.

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
  • Art - I like the idea on the design of your channel art but I don't know if it relates to your videos as much as it should. The sizes could be better but I like the fact that your banner and profile picture match well. I also really like the font used.
  • The whole channel brand - I don't really know if you've found your unique brand yet but I do find your videos entertaining. The overall concept isn't too clear.
  • Audio - Honestly I don't know if theres a lot you could do for your mic quality as it is very clear. Really nice sound. Maybe add in some background music or enable game sound in your recordings?
  • Visual - Visual is nice, maybe a face cam? You may want to crop out the window bar at the top of the screen.
  • Use of description (properly described, social links, clickable links, human readable?) - Your desc makes sence but I don't think it covers a lot about the actual video. Maybe include the game name in the title of the video also. I didn't know what the game was until I saw it was runescape in the desc.
  • Use of tags - Good tags, related to your content
  • Do the videos meet the value proposition set by the title/description - Like I said the title wasn't clear to me so I think it could be improved.
All in all your channel has a lot of potential and I'm totally subscribing. Keep up the good work and make sure you share your video links EVERYWHERE xD

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
let me know what you all think and what i could do to improve it =D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyE_H8KyTkY0-7Y_jjFXQcQ

Well i don't know much about Runescape but your vocals were spot on and crystal clear so that's a positive. Also the channel art is really good as well. However can't really comment on commentary because i really don't know what stuff should be discussed while playing Runescape.

The only things i could say need a little work is Maybe a channel intro for your videos something that defines your channel. And an Outro clip those give your channel a much more professional look even something small can go along way. What are you using for Graphics editing and video editing?