Request Review my channel!

Twinsplus

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2015
YouTube
It would be great if some of you guys could review my channel. It does not have to be a full in-depth review, but I just want to know what I can do to improve, and maybe a review on some of my recent videos. Thank you to whoever decides to review in advance (y) (Y)

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Well, Your videos are pretty nice, it is a different style of editing, obviously you are pretty new to it all, and that is okay, with more experience, you will for sure improve. Lots of people will tell you that pumping out a video everyday is the way to go, but that is not always the case, especially with your type of channel. A few suggestions here:

1: Thumbnails are always a good thing to have, which you have, but they are pretty lack luster. People have a small influence through a thumbnail, the same thing they get from looking at a book. Yes your content may be good, but people will get turned off if they see a low quality thumbnail.

2: Descriptions. This isn't that big of one, the first few lines you want to briefly explain what people are to expect when they open your video. After that you can put what you like, such as links to stuff like twitter, facebook, ect....

3: Be different, yes you will get lots of views from click bait videos, but when people continue to explore your channel after that, if they see cookie cutter videos then it will most likely turn them off.

That's my input. Good luck and cheers :D

Twinsplus

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2015
YouTube
Well, Your videos are pretty nice, it is a different style of editing, obviously you are pretty new to it all, and that is okay, with more experience, you will for sure improve. Lots of people will tell you that pumping out a video everyday is the way to go, but that is not always the case, especially with your type of channel. A few suggestions here:

1: Thumbnails are always a good thing to have, which you have, but they are pretty lack luster. People have a small influence through a thumbnail, the same thing they get from looking at a book. Yes your content may be good, but people will get turned off if they see a low quality thumbnail.

2: Descriptions. This isn't that big of one, the first few lines you want to briefly explain what people are to expect when they open your video. After that you can put what you like, such as links to stuff like twitter, facebook, ect....

3: Be different, yes you will get lots of views from click bait videos, but when people continue to explore your channel after that, if they see cookie cutter videos then it will most likely turn them off.

That's my input. Good luck and cheers :D

Thanks, I will work to improve these things! :cool: