Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
I don't need help. I just want feedback on stuff i could do better. My channel is solely based on montage videos but i will be branching off from that and just making videos with funny moments when i play with friends. I just want people to look at my videos and tell me if they are enjoyable and if they are in a good enough shape that would make you want to see more content and subscribe to my channel.

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
I don't need help. I just want feedback on stuff i could do better. My channel is solely based on montage videos but i will be branching off from that and just making videos with funny moments when i play with friends. I just want people to look at my videos and tell me if they are enjoyable and if they are in a good enough shape that would make you want to see more content and subscribe to my channel.
Yeah, your channel has professional look and have nice quality of short gaming videos. Some videos are very cool. So, keep it up. Well, checkout my channel new uploaded video.

Geodroid Empire

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey as a favor for me reviewing yours can you review mine and maybe sub to me :D
So theres some good content that's varied over several games which makes it more interesting and overall just keep up the good work :D

Noxa

Rising User
Aug 22, 2015
YouTube
you should customize the layout of your videos, all you do is go to your channel click on the settings tool right by your subscribe button and turn on customize layout of channel