Request review my channel

KresentGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
I just wanted some feedback on my videos, and see what I could improve on. I already know I have an audio problem but that will be fixed soon. any criticism or ideas on what I could fix is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Was watching your amnesia video and everything was very dark. I know the game is meant to be quite dark but couldn't see anything :D Try checking your lighting levels to Youtubers doing similar content.

Your voice sounds good for youtube but as you said audio was a little off. There are a few black spots where not much was being said or happening, maybe try doing some more collab work with others.

Reactions: KresentGaming

KresentGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Was watching your amnesia video and everything was very dark. I know the game is meant to be quite dark but couldn't see anything :D Try checking your lighting levels to Youtubers doing similar content.

Your voice sounds good for youtube but as you said audio was a little off. There are a few black spots where not much was being said or happening, maybe try doing some more collab work with others.
i'll try doing that! And I might have to increase the gamma for amnesia then. Also yeah, I'll try doing more collabs with people! ^.^ Thanks!