Request Review My Channel

Rodogs7

The Awesome One
Freedom! Member
Hi there, my name is Rodogs7 aka Brent and I've been youtubing for quite some time now!

I'm looking for some reviews of my channel as a whole and I'm hoping to receive the following:

- Audio Quality (Good or bad)
- Gameplay Quality (Good or bad)
- Graphics Quality (Good or bad)
- Intro (Good or Bad)
- Tags and Description ( Good or bad)

If you could give me a rating out of 5, that'd be amazing and tell me what to improve on!
-​

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi there, my name is Rodogs7 aka Brent and I've been youtubing for quite some time now!

I'm looking for some reviews of my channel as a whole and I'm hoping to receive the following:

- Audio Quality (Good or bad)
- Gameplay Quality (Good or bad)
- Graphics Quality (Good or bad)
- Intro (Good or Bad)
- Tags and Description ( Good or bad)

If you could give me a rating out of 5, that'd be amazing and tell me what to improve on!
-​
Are there black bars on your profile picture? In your latest video, why does it have 8ish dislikes? You could utilize your tags more, try to fill out the 500 character work count if possible.

Reactions: nguyen.bluemoon

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
i like your intro video have you thought about throwing some small game clips in to make it even better? your audi seemed very clear to me thats great!,gameplay was good in my opinion,the graphics went well with the video,everything actually looks nice to me from the lay out,to your channel art which is simple but pretty cool overall i give it a 4/5 keep it up i subbed