Review my channel?

OceansGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2014
England
YouTube
KingFishOcean
Hello. I am KingFishOcean. I am constantly trying to get better and make better content. I always feel like theres something I am not doing right. So I would really appreciate if someone or some people could review my channel. This includes my channel art and logo, channel tags (if you are able to view them) channel design and layout, and any tips you can give me on how to improve. Thank you for your time

RaspberrySlice

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
Hi, your videos are great :D I would have expected you to be ALOT bigger, especially your confidence (something I sadly don't have :3)

OceansGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2014
England
YouTube
KingFishOcean
Hi, your videos are great :D I would have expected you to be ALOT bigger, especially your confidence (something I sadly don't have :3)
you will get there one day my friend :) I actually suffer from bad anxiety, so it has taken me a LONG time to get the confidence I have with my videos like I do now. It just takes time to get used to being on camera, or talking to yourself :,) but if you feel proud of what you make, you will find that confidence buried deep down :)