Review4Review Review my Channel trailer created my own

vinay kumar

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
hello guys please review my channel trailer i created it my own so please guys check it out and say how it looks

gunsage

Freedom! Member
"What is my channel is about." Well, that's pretty Engrish. I would definitely rework the music as it's very all over the place. Moreover, some of the editing definitely needs reworked as it looks somewhat amateurish. I wouldn't have a lot of strobe effects because that might cause some people to have a seizure. I'm sorry to say this is not very good. It's good for a first attempt, but I would sit down after you have more content and put together some of your favorite clips to really showcase what the channel is about.

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
SirPlasmalot
You made it yourself, that's not bad. I would definitely say that the editing needs work, it's hard to read everything when it's bouncing around on the screen everywhere. Slow everything down, and add more actual clips from videos you've uploaded to the channel. I also agree with finding better music. There could be way better music to grab the viewers attention. 3.5/10 with a lot of room to improve. But don't give up! Make an even BETTER one!

Since this is review for review, I'll post my channel trailer, but really only so that you can see something as a sort of inspiration.

vinay kumar

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
You made it yourself, that's not bad. I would definitely say that the editing needs work, it's hard to read everything when it's bouncing around on the screen everywhere. Slow everything down, and add more actual clips from videos you've uploaded to the channel. I also agree with finding better music. There could be way better music to grab the viewers attention. 3.5/10 with a lot of room to improve. But don't give up! Make an even BETTER one!

Since this is review for review, I'll post my channel trailer, but really only so that you can see something as a sort of inspiration.
its good bro can you make me one please bro a small one