Request Review my channel please....

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
At first glance your channel artwork could use some work. To make it more appealing to new comers, check out the forums if you need help with that someone is currently redoing my channels logo and banner.
You seem to have a fair amount of content. but some of it doesnt seem to go along with the gamer channel concept i see in alot of your videos.
The videos are not tagged very well, you can use the google tag finder(i think thats what its call) tool to help you generate better tags. (This statement is based on the couple videos i looked at.)
The editing in your videos could use some tweaking aswell. (im learning as i go myself, i just take my time and try to have a concept of what we are trying to accomplish prior to sitting down to edit.)

other than those things you have a great amount of content. you are off the a great start! Keep up.

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
At first glance your channel artwork could use some work. To make it more appealing to new comers, check out the forums if you need help with that someone is currently redoing my channels logo and banner.
You seem to have a fair amount of content. but some of it doesnt seem to go along with the gamer channel concept i see in alot of your videos.
The videos are not tagged very well, you can use the google tag finder(i think thats what its call) tool to help you generate better tags. (This statement is based on the couple videos i looked at.)
The editing in your videos could use some tweaking aswell. (im learning as i go myself, i just take my time and try to have a concept of what we are trying to accomplish prior to sitting down to edit.)

other than those things you have a great amount of content. you are off the a great start! Keep up.
thank you!!! :)

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Okay Ill help review your channel :)

I'll be covering the following headers on my review:
- Homepage layout
- Channel art (Avatar & Banner)
- Thumbnail design (Appropriate to your content e.t.c)
- Rest of channel (Description, social links e.t.c)
- Your latest video (Video quality, Audio Balance, Intro Length and Descriptions)
And finally I'll rate you channel out of 10.

1) Homepage layout
The layout is nicely done, you have your playlist in order, starting from uploads first which is amazing, especially for new people arriving to your channel, as they can see all your recent uploads.
Now below that you have popular videos, again this is okay... but not needed, especially for returning subscribers, as this feature can be used in your videos tab, and changing it from Date added to Most popular.
Last and final about this is the other playlist that are listed on your homepage, now again theres nothing wrong with this but I notice you have some playlist that fall under a same name, for example the Minecraft, as you have Troll Vanilla, Animations and Multiplayer, it would be good to make a new group tab on the homepage, and instead of selecting single playlist, you should select multiple playlist and add all the minecraft playlist into that group, that way people who are new and/or returning subscribers to your channel can navigate towards them videos more easier.

2) Channel Art
Your banner and Icon are okay, but it can use a new look as the current style is plain, it doesn't draw my eyes to your channel much, as a banner should show your audience what you represent OR whats in store, as when you look at another person channel you always see there banner, and so you should make your banner draw your audience attention, so they can admire the work and see what you do.
there are two ways to make banners, the First way is the free way and use your skills on Photoshop, for this you can make your own or get templates from either the freedom forums OR of YouTube from other content creators, as there are a lot of people who offer free templates as along as you feature them on your channel whether its in your sub box OR description. the second way is the hard way, paying a GFX designer to make you your channel art work, again this is good and bad at the same time, as many off us cant afford this option, and/or we might not get a good service out of it, but if we could we can can get a good job well done.

3) Thumbnail
Okay the thumbnails do need a lot of work, there not terrible but again they done scream attention towards your audience, if needed you can find good thumbnail templates to use on either the freedom forums or on YouTube by other content creators, using these are good and i would recommend it for starting out, because then later on down the line you'd get a good feel of what a thumbnail should be for the video it represents.
I be showing you a example of one of your recent videos to date, "Vlog: Showing my room and.... CAVEMAN BATMAN!!!!!" (
) the thumbnail is too plain and doesnt draw me into watching it, when doing a VLOG you should show something from the video as the still image background in the thumbnail, so for your vlog you should try adding in the caveman from the video into the background on the thumbnail and can some text on it, but not too much.
Here's a thumbnail I made in a couple of minutes:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...T2syQm-4Z1yVlGwCJoC/w530-h298-p-rw/BATMAN.jpg

4) Rest of your channel:
So your links are all good, they have your social media so people can follow you on them if they already own either one of them, and you have your website link so further information about your channel and videos can be explored, a website isn't always needed but its handy tool for some.
Now one main concern was your channel bio description, its too short, a channel description should be used a a bio so people can know more about you and your channel, or have information about the work your produce, so a little bit more on the description and you should be good :)

5) Your latest video
I be using your "Minecraft minigames: Build battle: Your brain is a potato!!/w iBoltie and herobrineboy (On my server)" as a reference.
Video quality
;
You have the 1080p HD quality on the video, and the game looks clear, but it also feels like there's a lot of lag to it, maybe you have too many settings on high or your Computer cant keep up, I also see you have webcam so you also have to acknowledge that when recording so if your pc isnt great you might want to lower some settings in game, if your using a webcam recorder on desktop.

Audio Balance
; theres nothing wrong with this, as the audio of the mic is clear, the volume levels are good, and im not having to messing with cranking up my speakers volumes. I would request one favour, when doing a game like minecraft and you lower the game audio, as I know the minecraft tunes can get annoying after awhile, could you add maybe a tune in the background, something that can help viewers get more into the video, and follow along more better. just a small improvement to games that have no music :)

Intro Length; This is perfect as a intro should be between 5-10 seconds at most, the only time a intro should succeed that length is when its a intro part on either a Show or Series (examples: AVGN or NC).

Descriptions; again your description is good, it has your social media sites in there for people to access, and additional links that are either relevant to the video or to your channel, and you dont spoil too much about your video in the description, as a description should be small and brief and not contain any spoilers.

Overall Ive rated your channel 5 out of 10, with an average score, with improvements to be made. again I enjoyed reviewing you channel and had fun watching some of your videos, you have big potential, so keep working hard, your minecraft videos deserve more views and you deserve more subscribers, I hope my review will help you out. I look forward to review your channel again in the near future :)

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Put your most HYPE video as your channel trailer! Or make an actual channel trailer! Make sure it's short and sweet!
Your channel banner does well in describing your channel but looks very strange, with the blocks and all.
The way you introduce your video is good. Having a funny or best moment first really draws in the viewer. But sometimes it was short, way too short. Make then a little longer and make sure the audio is easily understandable.
Your descriptions also need to be more in depth! This will help you show up in search results!

Good channel buddy! If you have time please check me out as well!

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Okay Ill help review your channel :)

I'll be covering the following headers on my review:
- Homepage layout
- Channel art (Avatar & Banner)
- Thumbnail design (Appropriate to your content e.t.c)
- Rest of channel (Description, social links e.t.c)
- Your latest video (Video quality, Audio Balance, Intro Length and Descriptions)
And finally I'll rate you channel out of 10.

1) Homepage layout
The layout is nicely done, you have your playlist in order, starting from uploads first which is amazing, especially for new people arriving to your channel, as they can see all your recent uploads.
Now below that you have popular videos, again this is okay... but not needed, especially for returning subscribers, as this feature can be used in your videos tab, and changing it from Date added to Most popular.
Last and final about this is the other playlist that are listed on your homepage, now again theres nothing wrong with this but I notice you have some playlist that fall under a same name, for example the Minecraft, as you have Troll Vanilla, Animations and Multiplayer, it would be good to make a new group tab on the homepage, and instead of selecting single playlist, you should select multiple playlist and add all the minecraft playlist into that group, that way people who are new and/or returning subscribers to your channel can navigate towards them videos more easier.

2) Channel Art
Your banner and Icon are okay, but it can use a new look as the current style is plain, it doesn't draw my eyes to your channel much, as a banner should show your audience what you represent OR whats in store, as when you look at another person channel you always see there banner, and so you should make your banner draw your audience attention, so they can admire the work and see what you do.
there are two ways to make banners, the First way is the free way and use your skills on Photoshop, for this you can make your own or get templates from either the freedom forums OR of YouTube from other content creators, as there are a lot of people who offer free templates as along as you feature them on your channel whether its in your sub box OR description. the second way is the hard way, paying a GFX designer to make you your channel art work, again this is good and bad at the same time, as many off us cant afford this option, and/or we might not get a good service out of it, but if we could we can can get a good job well done.

3) Thumbnail
Okay the thumbnails do need a lot of work, there not terrible but again they done scream attention towards your audience, if needed you can find good thumbnail templates to use on either the freedom forums or on YouTube by other content creators, using these are good and i would recommend it for starting out, because then later on down the line you'd get a good feel of what a thumbnail should be for the video it represents.
I be showing you a example of one of your recent videos to date, "Vlog: Showing my room and.... CAVEMAN BATMAN!!!!!" (
) the thumbnail is too plain and doesnt draw me into watching it, when doing a VLOG you should show something from the video as the still image background in the thumbnail, so for your vlog you should try adding in the caveman from the video into the background on the thumbnail and can some text on it, but not too much.
Here's a thumbnail I made in a couple of minutes:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...T2syQm-4Z1yVlGwCJoC/w530-h298-p-rw/BATMAN.jpg

4) Rest of your channel:
So your links are all good, they have your social media so people can follow you on them if they already own either one of them, and you have your website link so further information about your channel and videos can be explored, a website isn't always needed but its handy tool for some.
Now one main concern was your channel bio description, its too short, a channel description should be used a a bio so people can know more about you and your channel, or have information about the work your produce, so a little bit more on the description and you should be good :)

5) Your latest video
I be using your "Minecraft minigames: Build battle: Your brain is a potato!!/w iBoltie and herobrineboy (On my server)" as a reference.
Video quality
;
You have the 1080p HD quality on the video, and the game looks clear, but it also feels like there's a lot of lag to it, maybe you have too many settings on high or your Computer cant keep up, I also see you have webcam so you also have to acknowledge that when recording so if your pc isnt great you might want to lower some settings in game, if your using a webcam recorder on desktop.

Audio Balance
; theres nothing wrong with this, as the audio of the mic is clear, the volume levels are good, and im not having to messing with cranking up my speakers volumes. I would request one favour, when doing a game like minecraft and you lower the game audio, as I know the minecraft tunes can get annoying after awhile, could you add maybe a tune in the background, something that can help viewers get more into the video, and follow along more better. just a small improvement to games that have no music :)

Intro Length; This is perfect as a intro should be between 5-10 seconds at most, the only time a intro should succeed that length is when its a intro part on either a Show or Series (examples: AVGN or NC).

Descriptions; again your description is good, it has your social media sites in there for people to access, and additional links that are either relevant to the video or to your channel, and you dont spoil too much about your video in the description, as a description should be small and brief and not contain any spoilers.

Overall Ive rated your channel 5 out of 10, with an average score, with improvements to be made. again I enjoyed reviewing you channel and had fun watching some of your videos, you have big potential, so keep working hard, your minecraft videos deserve more views and you deserve more subscribers, I hope my review will help you out. I look forward to review your channel again in the near future :)
thank you for reviewing my channel. I will try to improve it more.

Reactions: iGoDZoFLuiGii